Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Please stop making the ads refresh every few minutes! When I’m playing games it REALLY screws me up.. So much high score potential never being realized.. In Leapin Llama it’s nearly impossible to avoid falling every time the ads refresh.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I really think you should add new tournament games.. That new Dogbeard’s Gold game for example.

gutentag222

The Candy Bash high score list needs to be adjusted. this is one of the oldest games in the Arcade, but there are only three actual high scores on the high score list (because the goals are set far too high!). Additionally, I have gotten up to level 23, but my high score only reaches 70% of the daily minimum score. Please reduce the points required to make it on the high score list!

dlfkitty

Please give us an easier/faster way to delete mail.Really we could do away with the Hi your pet is x years old or have them self delete once read.Or give us a batch delete function-just someway so we don’t have to sit here forever deleting mail we didn’t need to read anyway. Thank you for listening.

CloudM96

It would be nice to have clothing category tabs, like on the app. :) And to be able to trade, sell, and garden on the app.

Comments are closed.