Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Brandolito

I good idea for a contest will be a recipie desisgn contest

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Brandolito

Everry Feb 29 you so have a Wheel of Rare and Retied items to make that day special

CloudM96

How about make an eStore Nebula fox?

Vaderesque

Suggestion one: when a customer sends a question to webkinz under other (because it doesn’t fit anywhere else), actually have someone read it and respond with something other than “we’re aware of the problem…” One time it was a simple misunderstanding and an estore worker asked a webkinz tech about it for me, to find that it was an easy fix on my end (not something being worked on). Suggestion two: this weekend was supposed to have an ad that let you get the code for a free window. I have been on the site, under three different accounts, for numerous hours and there has been NO ad for the window. I have emptied cookies/history numerous times, there are a bunch of ads showing, but NO free window ad. Since there is no way to get the code, you should send everyone a free window!!!

My idea for a new Webkinz is a chameleon that’s sparkly and rainbow-colored all over and has several tiny, spaced out bumps along its back and tail. It’s simply called the Rainbow Chameleon. The PSF is Rainbow Beetle Pops. The PSI is Rainbow Perch, which is a little brown thin tree trunk sticking up from the ground that has several rainbow leaves and two rainbow flowers on it. That’s the chameleon’s chair. He’s all about the rainbow! ;D

Comments are closed.