Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I really enjoy playing on Webkinz but I have one MAJOR complaint. I really don’t like the fact that there are SO many items that we can’t sell, trade or send. I have had to create a Junk room for these things because they are cluttering up my dock but the junk room is almost full now. I especially would like to be able to send (or trade) items that are bought for E-points (especially items from the E-store) as I have more than one child playing Webkinz and can’t afford to buy E-points for all of them. If I could buy the items on my account and have the ability to send them it would greatly improve my experience with Webkinz . Also, I noticed that awhile back someone had made a post about adding more than one dock so that we can organize our things – I think that is a terrific idea. It would be nice to organize according to items we want to trade so it doesn’t take forever to find something when you are in the trading room. Thanks for the opportunity to make suggestions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

suzyanna1

I absolutely agree! I have 2x junk rooms and am ready to buy third. BTW.. Happy Holidays!

iCarlyKitty

It would be nice to bring back lil’kinz, because you said our webkinz couldn’t have children of their own, and I just like creating little families! <3 It would be nice to buy webkinz with kinzcash we well. ;_; I don't really spend my kinz-cash much, oh yeah, which reminds me, could you not let our pets starve all of the time? I can't keep wasting my kinz-cash on food items, Idk, I'm a bell saver. ^^;

GoGanz24

Do you find it wasteful that your parents spend money feeding you?

sidneyjoy

It would be great if we could rearrange rooms on the map. Instead of removing everything from one room and putting it up in another room, we could just pick up the whole room and move it where we want it. Also, clicking on the ok button after clicking on every crop is kind of annoying and just wastes time. I have a few gardens and having to go back to the middle of the screen after clicking on a crop is time consuming. Is there any way to fix that?

I totally agree with both of your points.

leena14371

Hi Gennelle,I really enjoy playing the trophy challenges. I know that at one time, there was a Dunk the Zingoz trophy and would love to see that as one of the challenge trophies. Thanks for considering it and have a great day!

Commakinz

Hello Ganz! It’s me! Commakinz! I haven’t really been able to get on Webkinz as much anymore because it doesn’t seem to work on my main computer. Any ways, here are some popular mobile games I think should be made into webkinz games. 1. Flappy Bird In this one you are a bird and you have to fly through pipes. 2. Threes! It is kind of like 2048 but different. 3. Triple Town This game is the funnest in the bunch. IN this one you place pieces of grass, bushes, and trees, on a map and if you get 3 in a row, they all turn into the next thing! Grass>Bush>Tree>Hut>House>Mansion>Castle etc. I hope you like my ideas! Bye!

There already is a game like 2048- hatch the dragon

Commakinz

Yeah, but threes is different.

Comments are closed.