Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

9boogirl

Hi, @GANZ, It’s 9boogirl again. there is another new glitch me and my brother accidentally found at the trading table yesterday which makes it possible for two members to trade with each other two times a day. What happens is when the “Trade Complete! Check your dock for your new items!” message pops up, both members trying to perform the glitch drag in an item that can’t be traded, and the Trade Complete! Message changes into a “That item can’t be traded” message. Both users can trade another time once they press the okay button on the message. after you both confirm the second trade, I’ll come up with a message saying something like “A system error has occurred. Please log out and come back later for your new items.” Please please please pleeeeease fix this glitch. The message that came up scared both of us, and my brother said something happened to his account. Both accounts are fine now, but Please fix this before users find it. I want Webkinz to be fair, and that glitch is the opposite of fair. Thanks so so so much. -9boogirl

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello everyone,im Rosey hope to help! So i have seen so many ppl say where can i get webkinz ? or where can i find a spasfic one? So i am here to help to the best of my abilities! So i am going to try to check everyday and answer as many qustions as i can! Sorry if i cant help but i will try! Obiously i cant help everyone but i can at least help 50% of you out there! So post some qustions and i will try to help! Rosey:)

9boogirl

Ooh, Ooh!!! I’m all ears, @roseycheeks2003!!! Let questions be asked, and me and Rosey will try to answer them!!! :)

Hi Rosey, I ordered my first plush webkinz off your guys website a few days ago. I was curious if i will be sent a tracking number when it ships? Thanks for your help (:

Hi, @MaliceLaStrange I can not answer that i am not with Ganz or Webkinz in any way i am just a fan who wants to help. You should email Webkinz

If you would like me to responed tag me at @Roseycheeks2003 thx. Rosey:)

Or Rosey thx

zekemon2

I really wish you would add new prizes to the shopping bag we are awarded in Spree, after collecting all the colors of shopping bags. I’ve already got so many pieces of the road and parking lot, signs and so on. It would be nice if it was something to look forward to when we complete the shopping bag collection. Thank you for listening!

9boogirl

There should be something more exciting than road pieces in the SPREE shopping bag prizes, I believe. It would be a nice change, I agree with @zekemon2. thanks for listening, indeed!!!

I agree. What are we supposed to do with 50 road pieces and signs? It’s a shopping game, there should be prizes in the shopping bags that people actually want.

9boogirl

I haven’t commented on a forum, and I have many suggestions that many of the fellow WKN users have, too. First, there are a few issues I want to address. There are various clothing items that are glitches overall. Examples are the Light up shoes, which, in one view, the front left paw has a red zodiac sandal on it. The sparkling fedora (which is teal with purple ribbon) appears grey with a pink ribbon, even to other users, unlike the sandal glitch. There are also various foods that make my pet’s hunger down, which makes them of no use. I would really love this to be fixed! Since this is the suggestions forum, here are some suggestions! I believe that there should be an option where you can remove wallpaper in a room and then the room goes back to how it was when you first bought it. I also believe that there should bean option that you can just take every item out of a room at once, or harvest all crops at once. I have a room that is filled with crops and it takes me like half an hour to harvest crops because half the time

9boogirl

It tells me “This crop isn’t ready to be harvested”, even though it is. there is also an insanely annoying glitch that makes it so both members have clicked confirm at the trading table, and it tells the user that the other member has 30 seconds to confirm. I have confirmed that it says that to other members, because me and my brother tried it on our two computers. I also agree with Rosey, there should definitely be an option to move/change the color of doors, but I personally don’t feel the need to remove doors. I also agree with @NBS17, I have been playing since 2011 and I have the same suggestion, since I have so many rooms. I think we should be a way to at least sell, if not kinzpost items that currently can’t be sold, kinzposted, or sent. I have so many of these items that I don’t need! Please feel free to add on to this post, agree, or even disagree! Thanks, 9boogirl P.s I think I made that last post too long, that’s why it suddenly ended lol ^«^ ^»^

Hi everyone, so i was thinking what would also be a cool idea would be for you to be able to save room themes so you can have them for later, like to put your seasonal rooms and if that happens maybe put catogories for the rooms to go in. Thx Rosey

Comments are closed.