Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Hey Webkinz! Me and my friend had this idea long time ago when the “Webkinz Mansion” came out for the maps, would we ever be able to have multiple houses? I understand it could be very difficult to program such a thing, but its hard to make entire themed things such as “Schools” or “Hotels” because the rest of the house is right there? Coming from someone who has 118 Rooms and will probably have to get more in the future- having at least one extra house would be nice! Not to mention I heard a rumor we would eventually be able to move/ delete rooms? That would be also amazing! Or better yet if we could move/delete doors- that is something everyone could use. I know you guys are working hard, and some of the updates to the house function have been fantastic. But I would still like to see more features added to make it more versatile :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jhi5yugi

I went into the WShop recently to look for a new floor. I specifically was looking for a black and white tile scheme, like the Red and White Tiled Flooring and the Blue and White Tiled Flooring. There wasn’t one. I would love it if a flooring was created with the design of the other two, but Black and White.

NebulaPunk

I have been playing Webkinz since 2009, and I really miss the original site layout. I wish there was a way to revert back to the original layout of the website, as not only do I miss the aesthetic of it, but I also miss not having such terrible lag that results from the site being SO animated now. I think the option to pull open a small menu log was much simpler and easier on slow browsers than having giant animated bubbles that fill the whole screen. I’d be much more willing to invest more money into the game (deluxe membership, buying more pets, buying more Estore points, etc) if I found the game to actually be playable.

PurpleFox

Being able to comment on drawings in the Share Center would be great! (Also, reporting a problem about the Share Center. If you click More Galleries at the top, and type something in, you cannot go to any other pages. If you click any page number, or next or whatever, it just takes you to the first page again, please fix this problem! Tested on iPad and Laptop)

littlerose32

I think that the trading card features should be brought back. I got 3 boxes of series 1 cards online only to find that I couldn’t trade with them or play games with them because the game/trading feature was removed. I think that trading cards should be brought back even though they are over 10 years old. You could start selling them in stores again or sell the virtual packets of trading cards at the estore, (you would normally get them with the physical trading cards) which can also come with the furniture that would normally be unlocked with it, like the Series 1 Furniture Set. I think this would be great since trading cards were a very fun part of Webkinz and would be enjoyable for players like myself. What do you guys think? -littlerose32

Comments are closed.