Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Can the pet clothing glitches be fixed, please? I love that the portraits wear hats and glasses, but my tree frog has trouble wearing hats in the room now ever since that update came. In front, they display as sitting too far down so it’s resting on his nose instead of on his head. My tree frog is kind of a rock star personality, and he needs to be able to wear the pompadour from the curio shop. It looks great on him -when it displays right, which isn’t any more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

spana128

Hi! I’ve noticed that when you buy things at the WShop, your huger goes down by 10-15 hunger points. When I feed my pet food, sometimes the food is not enough to replenish that, and the cycle ends up going for a ridiculously long time. I ended up having to use about 300-400 KinzCash to get my poor poodle feeling full again at the time I posted this, which feels like a huge waste to me, especially considering I don’t have a lot of KinzCash and I want to remodel my house because my account is about a decade old and therefore has a lot of clutter. My suggestion is that the pet doesn’t lose so much hunger, like maybe 1-5 points at most??? Thank you!

abbytay123

New pet ideas: Crow, Raven, Red Fox squirrel, Rainbow animals (any animals), id love to see insects, like more butterflies-maybe beetles or even a spider would be so cool! I hate seeing Webkinz just redo old pets. I also wanted to suggest furniture. I live in the south and theres people selling watermelons from their trucks everywhere and id definitely love to see something like this! Another topic i wanted to get out there was that everything has become deluxe/estore and its so frustrating. This site is targeted for kids and kids don’t have money. So they go to their parents, and everyone knows how expensive things are right now and how money is tight. This is just really saddening when i see new room themes but then its deluxe or only estore. I thin the estore just needs to go. I’ve been on Webkinz for more than 10+ years and things STILL haven’t changed. :( I miss going to the tropical island and having everything in the forest open to EVERYONE, not just the fortunate kids who have parents with money. Webkinz used to make me feel like it was about kids having fun and relaxing during summer or having something fun to do when they came home from school but now, sadly, just like everything else its about money. Sorry for the rant :/ Just passionate i guess haha.

Bbun

There should be a way for the hats and glasses (the new feature) to layer properly. I’ll explain on what I mean because that may sound confusing. For example, my ‘default’ pet so to speak wears both the Birthday Cake Hat (old Deluxe item) and Plumpy’s Glasses. The glasses go OVER the hat, when it should be the other way around. I have no idea if there’s other clothes with this problem, but I wouldn’t be surprised. –From a longtime Webkinz fan

Queen

Could we make more arcade games for free players? I don’t have enough money to buy lots of new pets all the time or pay for a deluxe membership but it’s hard for me to make kinzcash as a free player :(

Comments are closed.