Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I was thinking of a different kind of trade where you post an item in one box state what you want in the next box, in the third box the person that has the item you want will post it. Your new item will come to you and your posted item will go to the person who posted the new item you wanted. I’ve had bad luck with the other trade room. If they have a faster speed computer they cancel out half way thru the transaction. It has happened a lot. They think you are not doing the transaction because it is going slower than their computer runs. I want a cat suit but have not been able to acquire one in the trade room. I collect cats so most of my pets are cats except for a few that were not cats that have been acquired here and there. Thank you for the suggestion box!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I would really recommend creating a wishlist feature for the Wshop that would be really great and super useful as well as convenient.

m23370

I think that Mrs. Cowaline needs to learn how to speak English properly. She says, “There’s still more opportunities for learning today if you like…” when it should be “There are still more opportunities…” She’s a teacher, yet sounds uneducated.

bettyboopmeg

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to delete or move a room and if not could that be an option in the future?!

I think this is a great idea! It would be nice to be able to move the whole room instead of having to take everything out of the room to move it.

kkofoed

Yes! I also think it’s a great idea to be able to move rooms or delete them!

Annabeth739

So while playing I noticed a few things that could be fixed 1) Every time you go to Artes you get a friend request even though you’re already friends 2) sometimes in the trading room you have to restart the game entirely just so you cant speak (the box wont let you type) 3) I don’t know if this is just me but when trying to invite friends over it just doesn’t work at all even though were both online, available and in the same color. 4) when having parties its extremely hard for people to join. I love this game and it would be much better if it was easy to hang out with friends in your room without hastle

Comments are closed.