Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

i would love to see a way we could store our unused paintings and wall art in a container like you did with wallpaper and flooring and i would love if the log out carnival prizes and the wheel of wow bonus prizes were also storageable

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I was thinking of an upgrade in the buy a room area. If you have a small room you pay a fee to change your room into a larger room. And these rooms can not be changed back to a smaller room. To put a theme in a smaller room there is not enough room for all the items. But all the items fit into a larger room. One more suggestion is to have a day where all the estore point items in the store can be bought with kinzcash. Or maybe instead of all the items just have a theme that can be bought with kinzcash instead of estore points for one day. It could also be a prize ticket You just won a currency swap ticket. this prize allows you to buy a theme with kinzcash instead of estore points. thank you, catladyinpajamas

sweinhorse

I have been on Webkinz on and off for around 10 years. What I would REALLY like is a way to buy back your pet specific items, even if it’s just once per pet. When I first started, I didn’t realize that they were rare items, so I sold a couple from my earlier pets. I don’t know if this has changed since, but it would also be good to specify that they are rare. At any rate, being able to get those back would be something I would be willing to buy the E-Store points for.

Can you PLEASE make it so that we can send, trade or sell ALL items. I have junk rooms for things I don’t want and can’t get rid of. It would be very much appreciated if you would consider this.

koolkat1226

Will the Vacation wheel prizes ever be updated?

It would be nice to see new prizes.

Comments are closed.