Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 20 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

(I know I already posted October suggestions on page 12) OCTOBER PET SUGGESTIONS: Pet of The Month: Webkinz Rooster| Featured Pet Number 1: Webkinz Grey Fox| Featured Pet Number 2: Webkinz Dove (And I’m just going to go ahead and go on over to November and December) NOVEMBER PET SUGGESTIONS: Pet of The Month: Webkinz Domino Cat| Featured Pet Number 1: Worm(It would be so cute!) Featured Pet Number 2: Snuggle Hare(rabbit) DECEMBER PET SUGGESTIONS: Pet of The Month: Polar Bear? Featured Pet Number 1: Webkinz Sparkle Zebra| Featured Pet Number 2: Webkinz Pillow Kitten(Just make a fluffy kitten for kids like me to sleep with!) I hope that all sounded okay! I hope the Ganz te-am(team) puts this into consideration and makes a few of these pets. :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

abbytay123

I have sort of a complaint. As many webkinz players can not afford a deluxe membership (like me) some things are very unfair and frustrating. Like when you go to the curio shop and “ask about rare items” to be told a time. You go during that time and there’s nothing there, you check the deluxe and THERES the rare he was talking about. Please fix this so that if you’re not deluxe, he will say what time a rare will be in the shop for normal accounts. Another thing is the trading room with kinzchat plus. Please make a room with kinzchat plus so people can talk in there instead of the trading rooms! I’m tired of no one wanting to trade because they are conversing! ITS A TRADE ROOM! I try to go to a different room but am constantly put back in that same room, if im lucky i will get another with ACTUAL traders. Also! (Last thing on my rant i promise lol) Please bring back “mega challenges” or just the challenges for regular players too, deluxe people get them with really cool prizes, why not give us challenges with just different prizes? Seems really unfair considering the only one we’ve had in a while was the ant mania one *July 28-31* and that was only for 3 days…

I agree with you about the deluxe thing. I love Webkinz and have children who play but I can’t afford a deluxe membership for everyone. Also, I absolutely HATE the epoints because I can’t afford to buy those either and the things that you do buy with them cannot be traded or sent so I couldn’t even get something the kids wanted and send it to them. I really wish ALL aspects of the Webkinz game was free like it used to be.

bubbashuka

I have a few suggestions. 1: To move rooms around on your map. (It would make finding my rooms a whole lot easier- I have over 100!) 2: To have sections for the clothing on the web. (A hat section, dress section, shoes section… etc.) 3. Maybe- just maybe- have a 1-day deluxe trial every month for the non- deluxe members? (I’m deluxe- just making a suggestion for my non-deluxe friends out there.)

TaffyKitty12

~ Just a few suggestions for some new Webkinz hat I’d love to see made someday! (I may or may not have suggested these before, and these may or may not have been suggested by other members at some point in time): I, personally, would love to see some new breeds/species being made! Not to say that I don’t like some of the Webkinz remakes that they’ve been making lately… some of them are quite cute and whatnot (and I even own some of them), however, it would be nice to have some new animals that are not remakes of older ones… and it would be the absolute best if these were plushes, too! (Since I feel like a lot of the new species/breed pets made lately are virtual-only.. and though I do buy virtuals from time to time, I’d much rather pay a few dollars extra and buy a plush, if I can) So, here are some ideas: A Webkinz Newfoundland (I’d love to see one of these!), some more ‘exotic’ animals.. I can’t count how many times I’ve suggested things like platypuses, macaws, dingos, etc…

TaffyKitty12

…. Some new weasels (I know I’d love to see more ferrets… and they do seem to go over quite well whenever a new plush one is made (such as the snow capped ferret, that had to be brought back because it was just that popular)… just sayin’) I, personally, would also love to see some new aquatic species. I think a stingray or a hammerhead shark would be pretty cool, and although there’s already a few of these, I would love some more dolphins. I’d also think it would be awesome if Webkinz made some more wolves, foxes, wild cats (Webkinz only has one jaguar and one plush cheetah last time I checked.. it would be cool to have non-signature versions!), and I would really like some new breeds of domesticated cats. (A Maine coon would be pretty cool!) Anyways, those are just some ideas of mine! Would be awesome if the team over at Ganz decided to make some of these a reality one day! (I know I’d buy them XD )

dianetesnear

Kinzville needs walls to divide rooms into separate rooms ( NOT ROOM DIVIDERS) BUT WALLS ALSO NEED LAUNDRY BASKETS.

bubbashuka

@dianetesnear: There are laundry hampers… Practically the same thing.

GreenSecret

The walls would come in very handy. One kind would be good, but I would really like to see them in a variety of colors and maybe some to look like the outside of a building or even trees or shrubs. The laundry baskets would be great too. Though it is probably impossible, it would be neat if they were a storage for clothes and you could see which clothes you had in there (at least the last one you put in) when you looked at the basket.

Comments are closed.