Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 2,784 replies, has 871 voices, and was last updated by  Gennelle Webkinz 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

kelly989

It would be wonderful if we could move our rooms around. I have been playing since the beginning of Webkinz, and as a child, I didn’t make a very good floor plan. Now that I have 90+ rooms, it’s a little hard to have the house that I want when the floor plan is not very organized. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I second this. I hate all of my small sized rooms and wish I could delete them.

bubbashuka

I have some pet suggestions. Glitter ladybug, Kooky cat (A blue cat with while stripes and a fluffy yellow tail) Shiny Snake (Albino with white sparkles!) and what I would love most… A PLECO!!! I would love a pleco in webkinz world. (If you don’t know- a pleco is a type of fish. Look them up- they’re so cool!)

Hey Ganz, you should totally make a Webkinz Blue Hedgehog! Like Sonic!

bubbashuka

@MyLittlePony2010EH13: Cool!

Thanks, @bubbashuka! I got a question, how did you get your username? It’s really cool!

bubbashuka

Hi! It’s just a word I made up when I was little, haha!! thank you! :D

bubbashuka

I think it’s quite strange, so I thought others would too, so that question was a surprise! XD

kittyandkat

I think it would be a good idea if the Family Score Grand Prize was a mystery pet that can be added to your family. I was disappointed that the prize for 1,000,000 points was only an anti climatic trophy, It discourages me that I built up a lot of points, come to find the Grand Prize is a little whimpy

bubbashuka

@kittyandkat: Ooo, that would be so awesome! They should totally do that!

(I know I already posted October suggestions on page 12) OCTOBER PET SUGGESTIONS: Pet of The Month: Webkinz Rooster| Featured Pet Number 1: Webkinz Grey Fox| Featured Pet Number 2: Webkinz Dove (And I’m just going to go ahead and go on over to November and December) NOVEMBER PET SUGGESTIONS: Pet of The Month: Webkinz Domino Cat| Featured Pet Number 1: Worm(It would be so cute!) Featured Pet Number 2: Snuggle Hare(rabbit) DECEMBER PET SUGGESTIONS: Pet of The Month: Polar Bear? Featured Pet Number 1: Webkinz Sparkle Zebra| Featured Pet Number 2: Webkinz Pillow Kitten(Just make a fluffy kitten for kids like me to sleep with!) I hope that all sounded okay! I hope the Ganz te-am(team) puts this into consideration and makes a few of these pets. :D

Comments are closed.