Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

bubbashuka

I’m not sure if anyone suggested this before, but I’d just LOVE a pleco fish webkinz!! I would love a gold nugget pleco, especially. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bubbashuka

@MyLittlePony2010EG13: Hi, I answered your username question on page 313! :)

bettyboopmeg

Hello again, I don’t know if my last suggestion was seen or even considered. I wanted to see if there would be any way to eventually move or better yet delete some of the rooms, I no longer need. I also wanted to suggest a few changes that I think many players would appreciate and go crazy for!!! First, I would love to see some new items added to the Souvenir Shack in the tropical island, and it would be cool to have different items on the vacation wheel as well!! Next, I realized that while trading many of us have the same exclusive items that can be wished for at the Wish Factory, so I think it would be really cool to see some new exclusive items!!!!!! Lastly, I would love to be able to purchase more Webkinz, at stores like before, rather than looking for them online or on Amazon and waiting to get them in the mail. Please and thank you!

bubbashuka

OMG yes. My rooms are out of control, I didn’t do well when I was little designing where rooms should go, and now I have over 100 crazy rooms and could never find the room I need!! :/

PEBBLES1973

I have over 171 rooms.

whalelimer

Hi! I would like more of the arcade games turned into apps. I would like to be able to play Atlantiles on the go.

BlairWebkinz

I would really love to see a Canada Goose pet! I’m really surprised we never had one before. The plushy could use the same form as the swan, and just change the material. Doesn’t seem too difficult :)

bubbashuka

OMG, I would, too! Cool!

Comments are closed.