Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

lovelylolo64

hi ganz!!! :D i have a great idea that would keep webkinz cheaper and easier to find and buy but more people would be able to buy them. you should start making something like Webkinz BarCode Pets that are portable cards with the secret code inside them. they would cost different prices depending on the webkinz (like example for little kinz = $1 or signature = $8) the type of pet would be shown on the card above the scratch off code. Barcode Pets would be sold in dollar stores (lil kinz), gift stores, malls, grocery stores, anywhere where gift cards are sold. even school stores! and also you could make Lil Capsules, lil kinz with real pet codes inside 75 cent toy capsules with a real webkinz figure. and all signature BarCode Pets would come with 2000 EStore points too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

slmarkey02

How about a theme park? We could take our pets on rides, eat carnival food and chat with other pets! I think a theme park would be fun!

Fallingleaf

A cool theme for the Holidays this year is… Holiday yard decorations!!! There could be lights, moving statues, house with lights lining roof and windows, sleigh and reindeer on roof, front porch with bows, garland, and lights, trees with lights, blow up holiday characters, luminaries like fence, lights on yard fence, lights synchronized with holiday music, Santakinz stop here sign, candy cane lights fence, and so many more items!

Treehugger

OMG!!! Totally out-of-the-box thinking, Fallingleaf! Webkinz has never done an outside holiday decorations theme! That would be so awesome! And the items could rotate and be different colors of lights!

22Bunny

AWESOME idea, Fallingleaf!!!! Items could rotate and be different shapes. Hanging lights could be in shapes of icicles, snowflakes, light bulbs, and stars. Pathway markers could be luminaries, candy canes, Christmas trees, presents, colorful light bulbs, snowmen, and snowflakes. Fence decorations could be garland, colorful light bulbs, garland and bows, and icicles. There also could be a decorated mailbox with garland, lights, bows, and Christmas colors. There could also be signs, reindeer, Santakinz, and snowmen light statues that blink and move!

YES Fallingleaf YES!!! I have been waiting for a WShop theme like this! I can finally fulfill my room design dream of a Webkinz tacky lights tour! I have a Kinzville Happy Holidays Sign and a Waving SantaKinz Lawn Ornament, but those are just Kinzville Map items. I so want a Webkinz room theme with items like these!

Wow! I would love to have this as the holiday theme this year! Great and creative item ideas Fallingleaf, Treehugger, 22Bunny, and Carolinachickadee!!

Matoaca113

I would love a holiday yard decorations theme! It could be called: Holiday Twinkling Lights, Holiday Tacky Lights, Holiday Wacky Lights, Holiday Yard Decor, Christmas Lights, or Deck the Yard! So much fun! It would be awesome if this fan-suggested room theme would be the W-Shop holiday theme this year!

I’m not sure when it was taken away as i left some time ago but i really miss being able to go and hang out in your webkinz friends houses! I would enjoy seeing all their room designs and liked being able to talk to them. I would really enjoy if that was brought back. I think it was an odd thing to be removed as i dont see how it was causing any problems

bubbashuka

@MaliceLaStrange, Hi! The feature was taken away in 2015, when webkinz X came out. They say the feature will be back, but we are not sure when. Hope this helps! :)

I miss having friends over to my house! Hope it comes back like the pet buddies in my house did.

Matoaca113

Yes! I want to show my friends my awesome rooms again!

Sugarcookie9

Please add lots and lots of winter clothing that is not deluxe this time. I love winter outfits! Especially cute sweaters, hats, boots, etc. Though I really wish we could have another winter dress and winter pants set – some items could be available with Webkinz News Cash only but the rest could be kinzcash in Kinstyle outlet. Would love Elsa, Anna, Christoph, Sven, Snowmonster and Snowmen outfits. <3 Maybe even Santa, Reindeer and Elf inspired items? You could have interactive scene, special pets and other more intricate items for Gstore points. I really hope we get Christmas recipes made from ordinary ingredients or maybe a new update for the store with new recipes. :) For the winter wheel of wow – please only new items no recipe food and no kinzcash – we can get those any day it should be special for the holidays. Winter recipe food – candy canes, christmas cookies, roasted chestnuts, etc could be on the winter wheel of yum. I wish you could release winter apple trees with frosting covered apples with sprinkles in the snow flake event. I would love to grow them all year! :)

Matoaca113

Yes. I wish food and kinzcash would not be prizes on the wheels.

I agree. We get a lot of food items and there are many ways to earn Kinzcash. I would like to see those things replaced on the wheels with more chances to win wish tokens or Epoints. I like the prizes at the Wish Factory but I am nowhere near 300 tokens for the item I want most!

Comments are closed.