Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I’m not sure if anyone else has left this suggestion as there are hundreds of pages of suggestions but maybe you could add a feature that allows you to move around the rooms in your house. Or delete them. If you were to delete it you could get all your items back and the pets you have in that room get transferred to another possibly? I think the deleting room idea could definitely come in handy because I for one have a whole bunch of the super small rooms that I have no use for and I only need the very large rooms.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

I think it would be really useful if, in Kinzpost, we were not only able to see letters/gifts that were sent to us, but also ones that we sent to other people. It’d be pretty helpful, at least for me, as I could make sure I responded to someone’s letter/gift. Also, sometimes I’ll send gifts back and forth with other users, and it’d be nice to be able to check to make sure I’m not sending them the same thing more than once. Another suggestion for Kinzpost that I think would be pretty neat is if they added more message options for the letters. I especially would like for there to be one that’s apologizing for missing someone’s party on Webkinz…unfortunately, lots of times I seem to go on and see people’s invitation after the party is already over, and I feel bad but am not able to apologize. Even just a simple, “Sorry I couldn’t make it, but thank you for inviting me”, or something, would be good. Anyway, those are just a few ideas that I had in mind, and I thought I might as well mention them here! :)

puppies4me

@ilovemoonie, I AGREE with all your suggestions! I’ve thought the same things for a while, but never thought far enough to make a suggestion. Lol. Every suggestion you listed would be so useful and practicle. I have the same issue about needing to see what I’ve sent and to what UN. Also, I usually miss parties. I’m so grateful, though, that someone was thoughtful enough to invite me. I often send small gifts to the host to hopefully let them know I’m sorry for not accepting and attending. I really like your suggested Kinzpost phrase! That would make what I’m trying to convey more clear and personal. Great suggestions! I hope they are followed through on!

halo8717

Great suggestions!

TaffyKitty12

Great idea, ilovemoonie! I think both of those ideas would be extremely helpful! :) It would be really nice if we were able to see what we’ve sent to other users, even it just shows what we’ve sent over the past couple months or so! I know we’ve been sending each other a lot of gifts back and forth lately, and sometimes, I forgot whether or not I’ve sent you a specific thing, which might result in some duplicate items. (I’ve probably sent you some of the same food items more than once ahah) Oh yes, I would love that option for letters! I tend to miss out on a lot of parties (especially since the invites now show up as regular letters in the mailbox), and I always feel so bad when I can’t attend them. Usually, I’ll send a little gift or something to make up for my absence, but it would be great if we could actually give the user an apology letter, so they know that we acknowledged their invite, but was not able to make it to their party (if you know what I mean?) In all, great ideas, and I hope Ganz takes them

Hey, moonie! I totally agree! It would be an amazing feature to see what you have sent! Oh, yes! I always feel so bad when I (often) miss parties, and an apology would be nice! Thanks for suggesting!

TaffyKitty12

Well, I know this isn’t really a major or urgent suggestion, but one thing that would be cool (in my opinion) would be a bigger selection of webkinz capes that could be earned as prizes or bought for kinzcash. I have a ton of pets that are named after superheroes, and I especially want to dress one of them in a yellow cape (since the character I named him after donned a yellow cape). However, to my chagrin, the only cape I can find in my dock is the “superhero cape and ring” from the Spooky Buddies promotion, and it’s red, not yellow. The closest thing to a yellow cape is the princess cloak, however, the pet I want to put it on is a boy (not a girl), and the cloak is far too long and bulky. Poor little guy, I haven’t been able to find anything for him :/ In conclusion, I (personally) would love it if Webkinz introduced a line of capes… all available in different colors (yellow, green, blue, black, gold, etc.)! Of course, that’s my opinion, but it’s a thought I wanted I’d share ;)

ilovemoonie

YES YES YES we need capes!! XD That’s a great suggestion, TaffyKitty! Since I have a bunch of pets named after superheroes, too, (what, I bet you didn’t know that XD ), it would be great to have different capes available to purchase/win! (And…maybe while they’re at it they could make a jacket with only one sleeve, haha XD ) Ooh, the one you want the yellow cape for is Vision, right? I remember you telling me that at the park once before…poor Vision can’t have his yellow cape! :( But yes, I think it would be amazing if they introduced a line of capes, in all different colors, like you said! I’d especially love to get a green one for Loki and a red one for Thor, and like you mentioned, the yellow one for your Vision. (Wait, you said they have a red one?? Man, that would be perfect for Thor! I’ll have to see if I can find it somewhere sometime)

TaffyKitty12

Thank you, ilovemoonie! It’s something that I’ve been thinking about a lot, so why not share the idea on here? But yes, Webkinz really needs more capes! As far as I know, there are only several capes in WW, and I think most of them are old deluxe gift box items. Me and you both, pal! (Haha, I know that very well, so no worries! XD Certianly can’t forget about ol’ Steve Dogers, Bucky, and the gang) It would! I’d be kinda disappointed if they made new capes, but they were all estore, or something (OOOH great idea, moonie! I’d buy that in a heartbeat, hahah XD ) Yep! Poor little guy, I have a cape for his plush, but nothing for his virtual :P (Actually, I can’t really find anything for him to wear. I don’t think there’s anything that resembles the actual Vision’s ensemble in the movies, which explains why mine is never dressed) Thanks! :) It would be awesome if they made a green one for your Loki! :D (I think Heimdall and Valkyrie wear capes in the films, as well, but I don’t remember what colors they were, oops :P ) …

TaffyKitty12

… The guy has to have his cloak, ya know? At any extent, hopefully they take he idea into consideration sometime! It would really make my day XD (And yep, they do have one red cape, but it was available back in 2013 during a promotion, I believe. However, I own several of them, and I’d be more than happy to send you one of mine for your Thor! ;) In fact, if I remember, I’ll go ahead and send that to ya later today when I go on Webkinz)

YES!!! Thank you so much for suggesting that, Taffy! WE NEED CAPES! I mean, how will the Marvel Webkinz without their costumes? Spread the word, everyone! Ooh, I would love t have a whole live of capes! I could really use some of those!

cat2f

Can you please make a Scottish fold cat plush? Scottish folds are the cutest breed of cat! If you do make one, it would be adorable if it had big eyes! I would also like to rearrange and delete or sell rooms I don’t use anymore. -Cat2f

TaffyKitty12

Me too, cat2f! I was disappointed when I saw that Webkinz made a virtual-only Scottish fold cat… why not make a plush version? It’s a unique pet, and I’m sure it would be a great seller!

bbykinzxo

I would also love to be able to rename a pet! I named my pets when I was young lol. poor Jeremy is called “Germy”

TaffyKitty12

I agree! I started Webkinz when I was fairly young, so I have a ton of misspelled pet names (for example, one of my tigers is named “Fiower” instead of “Flower” :P ) It would be nice if we could go back and correct those errors!

Comments are closed.