Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 13 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

bbykinzxo

Please make a room delete option! When I joined all my rooms were small and now I have a bunch of tiny rooms I don’t want. :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lalalaain

Suggestion! There should be a pool room in the webkinz clubhouse, and in the kinzchat clubhouse you should have all the same room options as you do in the regular clubhouse. also in adventure park there should be a community garden. also I think we should bring dr quack back, he was a big part of webkinz. or at least create a new option of stuff to do in webkinz world. I wish the site seemed more interactive like it was years ago. thanks for your time :) from lalalaain

cem1219

Here is what I think: Your membership should not expire as long as you have bought at least on of your Webkinz Deluxe is really terrible and needs to be gone No more e-store points You should be able to delete and move around your rooms The KinzStyle Outlet needs more clothing options What about that?

This is a late suggestion but… I remember when #kinzcon was a big thing. I don’t think there are enough fans to host a Webkinz convention. Ganz has said they would do something similar to the road trip at some point but I think that if a stuffed animal convention was created, Ganz could show up with their Webkinz related things. There are enough people who would go to a stuffed animal convention such as Ty Beenie fans and such and Webkinz fans. I think it wouldn’t be so cool. Webkinz can’t rent out enough space and get enough fans to come to have their own convention but with the help of making a huge stuffed animal convention, I think it could work and it would be awesome.

alucard

I, too, wish we could sell or move/rearrange our rooms. I also wish they would do away with the door ways. I don’t use the doors to go from room to room, I use the map of the rooms and “jump” to what ever room I want to go to. It would be nice if we could have the all the walls (or at least 3 walls), visible and usable for decorating. I hate it when I can’t use the wall space because I add a new room that touches that wall. The door way ruins the wall space for two rooms! A way to remove or rearrange the rooms and getting rid of all the door ways, would be really awesome! Please make it happen, Ganz! We don’t need to walk “through” a door in WebKinz World, since we can easily jump from “room to room”. We also really really need some control of moving or removing our rooms. Please let this happen! Soon!!!! Thank for listening!

Comments are closed.