Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

blackiejr8

I really want a zoom out button for the house map, I have a lot of rooms and its annoying to go around looking for rooms. Also being able to delete a room would be really nice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Mreeha

@puppies4me do you know how to use the kinzcash coins? I have a bunch and I don’t know what to do with them.

puppies4me

@Mreeha, If you mean the stacks that look like coins wrapped in a green ribbon in your Special Items section of your dock, just drag them into your room and you will be given an actual Kinzcash coin, worth 50KC, 100KC…. Then go to the WShop. Click on Sell Items in the bottom right corner of the WShop screen. A blue Resale Counter will pop up where there are usually items to purchase. Drag your coins into that screen. At the bottom of the Resale Counter will be a white tag with the total worth of your coins in KC. Click the yellow Sell Items button beside the tag. Your sale will be completed and the KC will be added to your account. IF you change your mind about selling, you must drag the coin back out of the Resale Counter before you click on Sell Items. Once an item is sold it can’t be returned. Stacks wrapped in ribbons are NOT sendable/tradeable. Actual KC coins ARE tradeable and sendable. I hope this helps! ~ heart059

Mreeha

@puppies4me Thank you! I have some many I was wondering what to do with then. So I have like 5 10 kinzcash coins and it’s taking up my space. Thank you so much!

puppies4me

@Mreeha, Np. Glad to help any way I can! ~ heart059

wtyjhg

When you go to a shop, you can click buy to purchase an item using your kinzcash. The coins will automatically be taken from your account upon purchasing the item.

loriee29

You can sell them at the Wshop and receive money you can spend

You sell them in the w-shop

puppies4me

@JDP531. Great idea! I think tabs that would match the selections in the WShop would be perfect! Again, GREAT IDEA! heart059

ToxicHalos

I know this may sound small but, I really think you should add a delete button to rooms. I constantly struggle to re-organizing rooms. I find myself having a bunch of small rooms in the places where I would like to have a big room or even no room at all. It makes me not want to work on my rooms because I get so frustrated with this. Also, even if you guys don’t like the idea of deleting rooms, I think players should at least have the option to move rooms around. Thanks so much for listening!

motherk

I agree, moving rooms around would be great, and even deleting some would be nice in certain circumstances. Once you’ve played a while and established a “world” then you have a vision overall that you lacked before when you were getting going. We got several small rooms when we first got our WW account. Now we don’t fool with them because they are too small to really be useful. We turned our old small rooms into halls and themed accent spaces, not really a room but a pretty forey in some cases. Now we love those.

I’ve been saying this for years!

Lillyiber

Yeah let us delete doors and make separate buildings and change room sizes

EverEverOn

I’d love for more features to be available on the mobile app. It’s been ages since I’ve been able to hang out in the clubhouse and chat with other players, access the Curio Shop, mine for gems, and more. I understand not everything in the desktop version of Webkinz World will work on mobile devices, but having more to do in the app would be great, especially for people who are often on the go.

Comments are closed.