Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

JDP531

I would really like it if the furniture section of the dock was tabbed like the decor section. It would make it alot easier to create rooms and know what you have.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

puppies4me

@EverEverOn, YES! The Curio Shop! Then I could shop while I’m on the bus for 1-1/2 hours (I don’t drive) to get to the mall and shop in RL! (Which is definitely not as much fun as the Curio Shop!) And I would really like to be able to access WN on mobile. Thanks for your suggestions! heart059

ElementQueen

I would really like it if I could trade or sell all items. I have lots of items in my dock that I have no interest in and I would like to trade or sell, but it tells me I can’t.

Sally, I’m wondering if you could pass this suggestion on to the programmers at webkinz newz. Is there any way to increase the likelihood of getting uncommon prizes from Peek-a-newz? I play daily on three accounts and in the past 3 months have only gotten 1 uncommon prize. Those odds put the “uncommon” prizes at rare. It is really frustrating to not be able to get the theme pieces. Thanks in advance!

Couple of things here I think would be really helpful for everyone: 1 -if collections could be available on Mobile. I miss a lot of collection events, and I end up losing friends who think I’m no longer active because I go away during the year for school, and the available internet connection there doesn’t support flash very well, so I can’t log in on anything other than mobile. So I’m really pushing now to finish my flower collection (I really want that bed), because I got home halfway through the month and immediately had a family trip where bringing a computer along was too much trouble to do. And then there are some users who may only ever have the mobile version available -that already limits what they can do, and I think collections could make a lot of difference for them if they can get to those. 2 -on here, there really needs to be a more effective way to unsubscribe from topics not being watched anymore. I’m still getting emails from a post in the pet naming forum from three years ago, and I have unchecked the box, even posted with it unchecked to try and get

sally
        Key Master

You can unsubscribe by clicking on your username and then clicking on the Subscriptions link from your profile :)

Reyas

I’d really appreciate if (similar to how decorations are grouped) foods were grouped. For example, these groups could be by “ingredients”, “prepared food”, “other”, or any other categories you guys could come up with.

Comments are closed.