Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

jbuggin3e

eI would love it if an ABC bar could be added to all item menus. That way I could jump to the item I’m looking for quickly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sisi_ay

I just thought of this while thinking of what to do with a room. You should make a washer and dryer but make them operationale, Kind of like the clothing thingy in Kinzstyle Outlest. Like, say you have a redh shirt and a white tank top, you put them in the washer and you get a pink tank top but to wear it you have to put it in the dryer. I just think something like this could make Webkinz even more realistic than it already is. ~ princessbooski

My sugguestion is to bring back visiting other friends’ houses. The button is always faded out when I try it. We’re all on the same zone. (the person I always try it with) They’re on and we both have a signature pet. (if it’s like a signature/ deluxe thing) Can Ganz please fix this? it’s really annoying to have to buy and set up a party to go to our friends houses. then it’s restricted to 1 room only… Thanks, Kcunningham06

What happened to invited friends over to your house????? I really miss it but whenever I try the button is shaded out!?!?!?!?!? what is with this??? my friends and I are all on the same zone and we’re signature pet owners (in case it’s like a deluxe only or deluxe and signature thing) Can anyone please help???? Thanks ya’ll! -Kcunningham06-

chrissyranch

Hi Everyone, I dont know if you remember me but I have missed you all. I’ve been away for over a year and a half due to some major family things and am trying to come back to one of the things I love to do. I thought it might be fun and healing to come back to my webkinz family where there are simple, happy joys and kind, fun people. My pets are still here (Yay) and it’s been fun seeing the new things. I dont know who is still here from my friends list so if you remember me please log on and say hi to chrissysranch, and I would like to make some new friends too, so if you want to friend request me I sure would like that. I seem to be really behind in all that’s new and events I’ve missed. So whatever you can share to catch me up would be so helpful and appreciated. Your friend, chrissysranch. :)

Comments are closed.