Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

kittzkatt

What great ideas here! I would love to see many of these things is Webkinz World! As for myself, I have very specific request for a virtual webkinz. A blue snake/serpent/cobra. It could be a “Cloud Cobra” or a “Sleepy Serpent” – anything. Just a blue snake.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tertulia

Suggestions: 1. Bring back games to Webkinz Newz. 2. Fix Cozy Condo sink so it awards Family Score points when pet brushes teeth or washes face. 3. Fix tournament arena so after playing Quick tournaments game page refreshes and resets rather than goes into terminal “please wait”.

puppies4me

@Tertulia, I like your suggestions. I never participated in games on Webkinz New, but it sounds like fun. As for the sink, it certainly would be more convenient for it to work toward points. I agree, whole-heartedly, with your Tournament Arena suggestion! As it stands, unsportsmanlike players can currently manipulate games to claim a ‘win’ whem they actually lost! Idk if GANZ is even aware of that. ~ heart059

dianetesnear

I would love to be able to sale all my farm fresh items at one. I love planting a garden and harvesting it. Then Saleing it at the market if only I could sale all at once.

5ginadog

yes!!! that would be Great!!

kerirawranne

I like to cook for my Webkinz and make all the different recipes so I buy food in bulk but when I do I have to click the buy button for each item. Is there any way to buy like 10 apples at a time? If not, I would love to see that feature added.

puppies4me

Hi APrid6! There is a Sunflower Lion and it’s really cute! And it’s psi is cool. Right now the Sunflower Lion and it’s wallpaper and flooring are on sale in the eStore. I checked for you, and the Sunflower Lion is currently not available in the WShop. Pets come and go there a lot! However, sometimes you can find a pet in the WShop that isn’t in the eStore! I hope you like the Sunflower Lion! Have a good day, heart059

Comments are closed.