Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

APrid6

They should make sunflower themed webkinz, like a lion with the mane of a sunflower, a sunflower puppy, and a sunflower cat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IouMercer

Please send me add me as a friend. I am IouMercer and I just started playing a month ago

Friend request coming your way. Welcome to the family – have fun.

I tried to send you a friend request, but Webkinz said I couldn’t add you. I’ll keep trying.

Ganz, you should tone down on the amount of items users are given. I think it would benefit you guys as a whole to not be so lenient with prizes as this allows users to believe that they don’t really need to purchase membership or eStore points or another pet. You are still welcome to give us somethings once in a while (once every month is good), but what you’re doing is just too much! I get that it’s a tactic used to keep players from coming back, but in the long-run it won’t help expand your business. Instead of showering users with gifts, focus on things like bugs and scripts in the system, and PLEASE allow more for the non-members (ex. allow more games to be available for EVERY user, not just those who buy pets or membership). Your choice of making the game free-to-play is directly associated with so many of these restrictions on us, and while that does make sense since you guys haven’t been up-to-date since 2010, I still think you could’ve executed this in a much more orderly fashion. The restrictions are one of the many reasons why me and a lot of other users

aren’t engaged as much.

Nutboy

Please! Please! PLEASE! Make a feature where players can delete or sell rooms! It’s endlessly frustrating when we have tons of unused rooms we made but don’t want anymore! Please add something so we can sell rooms or delete them!

puppies4me

Does anyone know where to go to get tips on playing Webkinz games?

Comments are closed.