Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 5 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

angra

When I first joined Webkinz, I would get a small room added to my house for free. Now, those rooms seem too small to do much with. I would love to see an option to expand small, pre-existing rooms to medium and full sized rooms.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alucard

Great suggestion, Angra! I would love to be able to increase my small rooms to full size rooms. I really don’t see any point in having the small rooms anyway. They are very hard to decorate. The wall paper designs really don’t fit the small rooms. So, I think we should be able to either sell those rooms or pay a reasonable price to enlarge them to large rooms. Also, I really REALLY wish they would do away with the “doors” in our rooms. You can’t even decorate your room like the example rooms they use when showing us the new room designs. Notice that none of them have “doors”? I never use the doors anyway. I use the map in the upper left corner, to “jump” from room to room. The “doors” make your rooms look terrible. You can’t even use the whole wall area if there is a “door” there! PLEASE take the doors away! And…PLEASE let us sell the small rooms or enlarge the small rooms.

flufferpie

Update the Cash Cow 2 app! Bring back mazin’ hamsters! and finally, make a plush for the axolotl!

markg97

Hello Webkinz, may you please make it possible to consolidate multiple accounts? I have several accounts and it would be so much easier to keep up with one account then four. Please and Thank You

It would be even better if you could keep everything from all your accounts and have all your stuff and webkinz in one account.

Silverspear

I would LOVE to see a search bar implemented for your doc!

I have 2 Webkinz Pet ideas. I would like to see Ganz make a Cotton Candy Lion that looks like Lion from Steven Universe. I would also like to see Ganz make an Alien. I think an Alien would be so cool!

Comments are closed.