Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 6 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

aenglert666

I would eally lve oit wekinbz ve btas again, I miss them… I recommend the folLowing too, the lovable flyng fox, scar yvampire bat, tiny bumebbee bat, little/bg brown bat, silver bat, eastern red bat, Fish eaitng bat, kikis hognosed bat, Egyptian frui tbat, California leaf nosed bat, Honduran hte spotted bat, , spectacled fying fox, to namea few….l,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Mamihana

I used to play webkinz as a kid and it used to be my favourite game ever. It literelly represents my childhood now. Recently i decided to just go on it again for the fun of it. But now you aren’t allowed to do anything without a newly bought pet. And you can’t really find webkinz in the UK. please do something about it. Or start selling in the UK that’d be nice haha. More advertising to bring this game back to life? The parks are empty. The arcade . . . there’s nobody here. Thank you

Nicus

Would it ever be possible to bring back dicekinz? I really enjoyed it and it made me so sad to see it go.

I think it would be really cool if it was made easier to get wishing well tokens since we have to collect more tokens to redeem prizes,

sarahbeths21

I’d really like it if Webkinz World could have Grumpy Cat added to the other pet medallions.

When I click on my toy rocking horses, they rock but my pet doesn’t sit on them. When he’s far away it’s still moving until I click it again. This should be fixed.

Comments are closed.