Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

DogsCats101

I’d like to report a player on Webkinz who might be a hacker. The player’s account is called 75er. I have played “Goober’s Atomicolicious” with them several times in the Tournament Arena, and they always show up as a polar bear named “I will beat you ha.” The name of this pet gave me an immediate suspicion that this player was a hacker, and most times I’ve played “Goober’s Atomicolicious” with this player, I have always lost to them when they make unexpected plus four moves when there weren’t any plus four moves to make in the game. Since I keep running into this player and they’ve kept beating me in the game unfairly, I decided to send them a friend invite so that I could discover their account name so that I would be able to report them to the Webkinz Team so that this hacker can hopefully be forcefully removed from Webkinz. I made sure to quickly remove them from my friends list shortly after adding them once I got the account name written down for memory.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mia4085

It would be nice if Webkinz would fix the invite button so friends can hang out together. I’ve never gotten to try it but it seems like a lot of fun. :)

gbjockey

Yes please fix this

gromit

1.) Need to improve smoothness of scrolling through the dock. Even on the medallions page, the scrolling jumps backwards several times before reaching the end to see all pet medallions. 2.) Would be helpful if every arrow disappeared after completing what’s on Today’s Activities page. ☺

netge

Please could we have a place where we can see which gifts we have sent to which friends and when. I am currently in the process of sending Deluxe items to friends who are not deluxe, but I am losing track of who has had what. Thank you.

Ello! It is me, Sky the airborne collie, and I have a few suggestions and or critiques I would like to share. (Please forgive me I only recently found out about the forums despite being a user for years). The newer plush pets are cute and all, however they seem to be repetitive or bland, some are actually just recolors of an older or retired pet and it may come across as lazy to some of us (I am sorry). May I suggest Ganz to start designing plush pets after some e store pet designs? The airborne puppy (collie) is my favorite and I actually use her as my kinzsona, I would almost do anything to get my hands on a physical plush of it! I may resort to customizing webkinz if that is the case. Also, I believe creating new chicken plushies would be EGGselent, perhaps some funky breeds like the polish or silkie hen, or some elegant breeds like the silver laced wyandotte. Alongside this, I noticed your kinzchat plus clubhouse finally has a few more room choices (props on that!). To add on, I believe a little bit of advertising may help bring webkinz back to life?

Comments are closed.