Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

NEW THINGS TO DO LIKE TO KEEP YOU PLAYING LIKE BUILDABARE USED TO I FEEL LIKE ITS NO DIFFRENT LIKE YOU NEED MORE THINGS TO DO

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LilDogFlying

i would love a super chef recipe to do with bees that contain the bee related food recipes(eg. pomedrone punch, Buzzy Blazzurro, Florbuzzall Buggaburst, etc).

Bring back the game Dice Kinz and lower the price of a Deluxe yearly membership.

Steppenwolf

A wonderful idea would be to make a Deluxe coupon, for non-deluxe members so they could buy items from the W-Shop that are marked deluxe. I’ve known about Webkinz since 2006 and I’ve been a member since 2009 one of the things I love most is collecting all the rooms themes, but with the deluxe I’m unable to especially with Christmas and Halloween themes and it saddens me.

haysky12

I think that you should have a feature where people can play in the old webkinz world we grew up with. With Dr. Quack visits and other games and features not included in the current webkinz world. Many old players don’t like the new version and miss the old dock, games, places, and free features like treasure island, which can only be visited by members now.

raybelle97

I totally agree. I started playing this game in like 2005 and went to show my sister and everything is completely different. Everything about the game was free and there was no such thing as a deluxe membership.

yes please!

Comments are closed.