Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

muskrat224

I feel that a scroll bar along the side of the arcade games would be helpful, that way I know how far I’ve gone, also if it is not too difficult a search bar for the game, possibly, you put the game’s name in and it pops up. THX

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Quizy’s Discovery Zone and Question Corner reveal the correct answer, but Quizzy’s Blast does not. It would be great if Quizzy’s Blast would show you the correct answer when you get one wrong. It’s not very educational if you can’t learn from your mistakes. :-) Thank you!

slmarkey02

Sorry if this has been suggested before…I think we should be able to add multiple floors to our homes. It would be cool to have a basement and to be able to go upstairs! (Maybe add an elevator?)

slmarkey02

Please fix the TVs so I can make a theater for my pet. Thank you!

netge

Please could you make the bundle options flash through less fast or allow us to click on them to view more closely. I have just been and looked at buying estore points, but it is flashing through so fast I can’t see what you get for each of the two larger bundles of gifts. Are you going to do a Black Friday offer for estore points or is today the last day for a good deal? Thanks

racehlvv

Please enable a search function on Webkinz Newz, so people can search for posts.

Comments are closed.