Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

snuggles565

Can you update the kinzapedia? and bring back the games on ganzworld/here! how else do I earn moneyz? also please add new surveys on the newspaper.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How about fixing some of the in-game glitches? I would love to be able to invite friends over, but the button never lets me click. Same with the add-to-friends button at the clubhouse. This is more than annoying, since I’m paying for a service I’m not receiving.

RocketRache

Please bring back gardening maintenance I know its suppose to be easier without having to do anything but I really loved being able to look forward to gardening and watering my plants. The dead plants that would turn brown with no maintenance also made cool room decorations.

Being able to delete rooms would be great. I have far too many rooms that I no longer have any use for.

RocketRache

I am pretty new but I could already see a need for this in the future and probably could use that feature now even if I only have a few rooms.

RocketRache

Can we have our zumbuddies or maybe buddies too, be able to find items as we walk with them? Like it could be a hot or cold game walking until the webkinz stands on the place where the zumbuddy smells the item at or just random finds as you walk them.

Comments are closed.