Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

RLAKsmommy

Is there any way to turn off the changing ads on the right of screen during school classes? It’s getting near impossible to complete the strength and agility class. Every time the ads change, it effects the graphics of the class. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve clicked with my mouse during a strength class where the click doesn’t even register.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I would like a feature were you can transfer E Store Points from one account to another. Also a way for free players to send and receive kinzpost packages would be really nice.

MrsSnow

I play on my mobile phone and bought two new pets and I find out I can’t even mail things and I don’t have my friends list anymore …was extremely disappointed cause I was hoping to pick up playing again …so I’m starting to think I won’t be spending money on it anymore I didn’t realize that until after I bought them ! Even free players should have a phone with a list of friends or maybe it’s just cause I only play with phone app !

Mreeha

Come on Ganz, you’ve held back long enough. Make a pet dispenser. 100 kinzcash for 1 pet medallion. Come on Ganz.

RazzyTazzy

Hi, could you please make the option of editing or renaming a Webkinz pet? Reasons this could be a great feature include: Fixing misspelling, fixing lower case names, and giving your pet a more suitable name that you may want to update if you’ve had Webkinz pets since you were a kid. Please consider this feature in upcoming updates. Thanks

RazzyTazzy

Hi, could you please make the option of editing or renaming a Webkinz pet? Reasons this could be a great feature include: Fixing misspelling, fixing lower case names, and giving your pet a more suitable name that you may want to update if you’ve had Webkinz pets since you were a kid. Please consider this feature in upcoming updates.

Comments are closed.