Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,171 replies, has 1,064 voice, and was last updated by  EmmaFett 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I would like a feature were you can transfer E Store Points from one account to another. Also a way for free players to send and receive kinzpost packages would be really nice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MrsSnow

I play on my mobile phone and bought two new pets and I find out I can’t even mail things and I don’t have my friends list anymore …was extremely disappointed cause I was hoping to pick up playing again …so I’m starting to think I won’t be spending money on it anymore I didn’t realize that until after I bought them ! Even free players should have a phone with a list of friends or maybe it’s just cause I only play with phone app !

Mreeha

Come on Ganz, you’ve held back long enough. Make a pet dispenser. 100 kinzcash for 1 pet medallion. Come on Ganz.

RazzyTazzy

Hi, could you please make the option of editing or renaming a Webkinz pet? Reasons this could be a great feature include: Fixing misspelling, fixing lower case names, and giving your pet a more suitable name that you may want to update if you’ve had Webkinz pets since you were a kid. Please consider this feature in upcoming updates. Thanks

RazzyTazzy

Hi, could you please make the option of editing or renaming a Webkinz pet? Reasons this could be a great feature include: Fixing misspelling, fixing lower case names, and giving your pet a more suitable name that you may want to update if you’ve had Webkinz pets since you were a kid. Please consider this feature in upcoming updates.

millop

I’m not sure where the appropriate place to ask this question is, but I may as well leave a suggestion about it since I’m having trouble finding anything about it. – I would like there to be some option of changing the name your pet calls the account owner. I understand changing the username should be reserved for cases where the name is inappropriate or reveals personal information since other users can see it, but the name your pet calls you is only visible to the player and on the adoption receipts. Honestly I’d prefer just to have the pet call you by your username, but there are several potential scenarios I can think having the option of changing the name would be beneficial. 1. The name was misspelled by mistake. The name I submitted way back in 2009 all lowercase and it bugs me. 2. You are gifting the account to someone else or share it with a friend/family member. I may want to give my old webkinz account to a young kid someday, and I wouldn’t want to have the pets not be calling them the right name. 3. The user’s name/nickname has changed. This also applies to

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

There is no current mechanism for changing the greeting name, but I have passed your suggestion on. Please note that Webkinz World accounts are not transferable according to the User Agreement.

Comments are closed.