Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

priya223

I started on Webkinz back in 2008 and recently came back to my account about a year ago. My status was reduced to “free player” as per the new policy. As a free player, I would very much appreciate it if some challenges included arcade games that free players have access to (I don’t have time to go out and buy a pet and medallion collecting is going slowly). Literally all of my challenges are sitting on my account incomplete (some for months) because the required arcade games, with the exception of Wheel of Wow and Wishing Well 2, are either blocked for free players or are restricted to those with deluxe membership. If a challenge has multiple parts, arcade games should be accessible for all parts. It’s frustrating to finish one part and then never be able to progress. Playing on Webkinz, even as a free player, would be much more enjoyable if I could actually complete some challenges and win prizes. I have noticed that the upcoming checkers challenge can be completed by free members. That’s a great start and I’m looking forward to it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1littlehippo

Hey–This happened to me too, I started in like 2005 and I logged back in off and on within the last year and I noticed that I too, was a “free player”. And I think the only way to get back to being a regular Webkinz player with a “regular” account you have to adopt another pet to extend the expiration of your account. But I totally understand where you are coming from, it is so frustrating trying to complete challenges and play as a regular player. Anyway, that’s just what I think you’d have to do to regain for access to your account and return to normal game play. –1littlehippo

101runner101

I would like to make a suggestion for a Item check list. My idea would be to create a list that has everything available and retired on webkinz. The list should automatically update itself once the item is placed in your house and stored away. The list should also be available to see when you are in a trading room. I would like to be able to know I am not trading for items that I already own and to know what I still need to look for should i want to collect everything.

priya223

I started on Webkinz back in 2008 and recently came back to my account about a year ago. My status was reduced to “free player” as per the new policy. As a free player, I would very much appreciate it if some challenges included arcade games that free players have access to (I don’t have time to go out and buy a pet and medallion collecting is going slowly). Literally all of my challenges are sitting on my account incomplete (some for months) because the required arcade games, with the exception of Wheel of Wow and Wishing Well 2, are either blocked for free players or are restricted to those with deluxe membership. If a challenge has multiple parts, arcade games should be accessible for all parts. It’s frustrating to finish one part and then never be able to progress. Playing on Webkinz, even as a free player, would be much more enjoyable if I could actually complete some challenges and win prizes. I have noticed that the upcoming checkers challenge can be completed by free members. That’s a great start and I’m looking forward to it.

priya223

don’t mind this post, i was trying to figure out how the forum works and did not see the reply box at the bottom of the page

soccerboyboy

I really like this idea. It would be great to know how much I have of everything in my account so I can trade well. I tend to be more reserved because I’m not sure what exactly I own or not. Even if the list isn’t available in the trading room, I can see how it would be helpful to everyone just to see what is owned. Thank you for considering.

Hikittykat

I really think you should be able to send any item to a friend. Like now you can’t send things from the ezstore, which I think is unfair. I purchases the things why can’t I decide what to do with them. If you agree with this please reply. Thank you. ~Hikittykat

MrsSnow

I agree !

JoSieEmmy

I completely agree! I bought some things with my Epoints that I thought my daughter would like to have on her account but was disappointed to find out that I can’t send them to her. And some of them are things that I had already purchased for myself but now I have two and I can’t send them to her nor can I sell them at the WShop. PLEASE make it so we can send ALL items to friends!

snookie365

You should be able to send a max of 5 pet medallions to friends a day. I figure this will be good because some people dont want pet medallions that they have and others do.

I think there should be a part in the clubhouse that lets you know how many people are in each room. Because whenever I´m trading, it is good to know there are actually people in the room.

Comments are closed.