Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

THUREE

IS there any way to change the prizes in the claw game. How many toy footballs, baseballs & excavators, etc do we need. Nothing has changed since day one. Selling them back, sending as gifts are options, but it would be nice to see some new items. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

The blue cow in the Clubhouse is being blocked a lot. Would it be possible to put a target on the wall that we could click on in future, so it can’t be blocked by anyone? That way pets wouldn’t be popping in and out in the vain hope the person blocking had left. Alternatively only allow 1 or 2 minutes in the room, so anyone blocking is thrown out reasonably quickly. Thanks

tnmorris

I wish WebkinzNewz reset their event clock at midnight like Webkinz does. It’s frustrating to be told you’ve completed an event (like the Floaty Clicky events) if you used WebkinzNewz late in the previous day.

HobbitJedi

I have a suggestion about the dock. I think there should be a search bar so that things could be easier to find. My dock has so much stuff, especially when I clean out my house to redecorate. The search bar should show the things that start with the letters as you type them in, like if you were searching for apple, all the items that start with apple will show, like apple chair. Or if you type in one letter, all of the items beginning with that letter will show.

priya223

I had another idea pop into my head just now, so here it is: Have more varied prize pools for event rooms in the clubhouse. I mean the temporary ones that show up each month with special pets you click on to get prizes, not the permanent ones (Ms. Birdy, Blue Ribbon, etc), those I like. For some of the temporary rooms (like the resue team room, the purple cat one, etc) the prizes I get are very redundant and limited and eventually I stop going to those rooms, unless I am low on kinz cash and need stuff to sell. For many rooms I have recived floor tiles, which is completely a waste of my time and unnecessary because the themes for those rooms are usually estore only and i’m not paying money for more money to buy something. Also, for the rescue room this month, I have only gotten the hats and the hare plushies. I don’t mind the hares because they are cute but I don’t want/need a ton of rescue teeam hats. I know there were challenges for codes to win items from the rescue theme but from what I have seen you can’t win all

Comments are closed.