Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 1 hour ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

jooce

hi, i think there should be some more items i can buy with kinz cash? so much is ganz coins that i have 20k just sitting and accumulating :( it only became this way in the past 5 or so years? previously it was rare i’d have 6k. thank u ♥

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dlee

I have a few I’ve thought of over the past few days but they’re kinda obvious ones. 1) Make it to where you can add people in the park. 2) get the tv’s fixed. 3) get the parties fixed. 4) get invite over friend fixed. 5) add updated questions to Quizzy’s. 6) Actually have it where you can type in Kinzchat Plus. Those are just a few.

HobbitJedi

I really wish they would get the Webkinz Friends app back. I loved that so much! I remember using my pet codes to get those pets on the app, and I liked how you could link your actual account to the app so that you could send prizes to your accounts. Webkinz Friends was so much fun, I would totally play it again!

2002ganz

Would someone please unsubscribe me from these emails? The unsubscribe button is broken and my inbox is flooded. Thank you!!

2002ganz

OH WAIT I got it. Nevermind. Sorry ya’ll!

Honestly, y’all should have never updated it to Webkinz X if there was going to be so many glitches. The park is dead now, you can’t do anything without buying a new pet.. this am isn’t how t used to be.

Comments are closed.