Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Pokemom

With the recent showcasing of the Adventure Park Backpack quests, I have been revisiting Adventure Park. It is a great concept and I enjoy the daily/mini quests; however, if you come to a quest and you are uninterested in the prize, it would be awesome to have a “skip this quest” option. Perhaps I already have 4 of the same cave painting and I don’t want or need another. Sure I can complete the quest and sell that prize at the W shop, but I’d rather spend my limited free time completing worthwhile tasks. It’s a little frustrating having to complete a quest you have no interest in, in order to proceed to the next quest. Thank you for considering this option, and keep up the good work!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

Hey Webkinz, please correct the spelling mistake in the Curio Shop. When you don’t find a gem, Arte says you can come back “tommorow”. It’s tomorrow.

alucard

I have a suggestion for KinzPost. I love how when we receive a package, we can go back, at least for a little while, and see what was sent to us and who sent it. Would it be possible for us the see who WE sent items to? I mean, sometimes I forget who I sent a package to and what it was I sent them. The usually isn’t a problem when I just send a package or two, but during holidays like Christmas, it can get confusing. All we need is an icon of the package, saying “Sent”, with an arrow going the opposite direction, just like the “Send” with the arrow. We could then be able to check who we sent what to. Just make the icons a little smaller and there would be room for the new one. I think this would help us keep up with what we send to Webkinz Friends and not duplicate items accidentally. Please consider this idea. Thank you!

Traveller

I think that this is an exceptionally good idea!

alucard

Thank you, Traveller! :-) Just letting us see who and what we sent items to, would be nice! When you have a lot of Webkinz friends on your accounts, it’s hard to remember who you sent what to. I don’t have the time to write all that down while playing on the game. Maybe they could take out the Post Card section, since that is on Vacation Island anyway. Not all players can send post cards. Anyway, I hope they will listen, but not counting on it. :-(

Traveller

Well, I hope they do listen, because I have felt the same way. :-)

Joanie2019

I would like fish decals to put on the underwater cavern wallpaper windows. And also boulders and rocks of different sizes to use in outdoor rooms.

fans44

I have a room just for items that are not tradeable and cannot sell. I would like to get rid of all of them. I have 30 campkinz outfits. Please do something.

alucard

Hi, fans44. I have the same problem. I have a couple of “No Sell/Trade/or Mail” rooms. I THINK the only way you can get rid of these items is to call Ganz Customer Service and they can remove them from your account. I’ve never done that, as I think it’s silly that we have to call customer service just to get rid of those items. I understand they don’t want us to trade or mail these items, but we should be able to at least sell them. Seems to me that would be the easiest way to deal with this problem, which many many Webkinz users have. I’m sure Ganz Customer Service has better things to do than to delete unwanted items. I doubt they will change this, as it’s been a problem for years. They just don’t seem to care. :-(

Comments are closed.