Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,211 replies, has 1,085 voice, and was last updated by  strawberryhusky 3 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Joanie2019

I would like fish decals to put on the underwater cavern wallpaper windows. And also boulders and rocks of different sizes to use in outdoor rooms.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

fans44

I have a room just for items that are not tradeable and cannot sell. I would like to get rid of all of them. I have 30 campkinz outfits. Please do something.

alucard

Hi, fans44. I have the same problem. I have a couple of “No Sell/Trade/or Mail” rooms. I THINK the only way you can get rid of these items is to call Ganz Customer Service and they can remove them from your account. I’ve never done that, as I think it’s silly that we have to call customer service just to get rid of those items. I understand they don’t want us to trade or mail these items, but we should be able to at least sell them. Seems to me that would be the easiest way to deal with this problem, which many many Webkinz users have. I’m sure Ganz Customer Service has better things to do than to delete unwanted items. I doubt they will change this, as it’s been a problem for years. They just don’t seem to care. :-(

Marissa76

I think there should be a Webkinz bank! It would be really good for teaching children how to invest their money and not spend it all it once. It could kind of ben like a saving song account where they can put their Kinzcash.

fangojett

Hello, Webkinz! Gosh, this brings me back. I remember being in elementary school and constantly submitting ideas through the newspaper section, like asking for interactive sinks and bathtubs, a blue Googles (I don’t know why but I really specifically wanted that color and it ended up happening haha), a polka dot theme, certain furniture items, and other things. It was always so cool to see some of those concepts come to life, even if it wasn’t because of me. Now I have another suggestion… I know that the plushies are sort of going away, but what about some kind of other physical merchandise? Maybe bigger stuffed animals aren’t as popular as they used to be, but with the kawaii movement becoming more prevalent, so many of my friends are getting cute small animals and items that remind them of their childhoods. I thought it would be awesome if we could do that with Webkinz! If you know about Tsum Tsums, that’s kind of what I’m thinking, or really anything adorable like that. Maybe even a code for a small item could be unlocked, like the Webkinz clothing you used to be able to get for your stuffed animal. I would

I think that you should be able to rename your pets, because some of my pets have REALLY awful names, and I regret it and wish I could make them better…

Comments are closed.