Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

dragony21

I cannot find anywhere rules or anything pertaining to zingoz switcheroos (or a few other games) it would be incredibly helpful if there was a section on game rules and hints… i need to do this for a challenge & am now angry & frustrated…. Webkinz is my guilty pleasure when my crazy stressful job & life get to be too much….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I really, really, really think that Webkinz should consider creating a bumblebee pet buddy! ^o^ Bumblebees are so gosh darn cute!

Traveller

Love this idea!

Gr8 idea!!

alucard

Hi, Gennelle Webkinz! I have a suggestion about us being able to move our rooms. I know that sometimes a room will move, or a whole group of rooms will move, depending on where another room is moved. ( I hope that made sense and your understand what I mean. ) I understand that a room, or a group of rooms, can not stand alone without at least one or more rooms touching other rooms. I get it. BUT….when I am trying to arrange my rooms, sometimes I need to be able to move a room out of the way, in order to place a different room in that space. I never intend to leave a room all by itself without connecting it in some way. The problem is that sometimes when I move one room out of the way, before I can replace that room with the one needs to go there, a whole section of rooms will shift or move! It ruins what I am trying to do! It’s so frustrating when that happens. Sometimes items will be returned to the dock and I have to go back and figure out where they go and how to replace

alucard

……..THE REST OF MY MESSAGE FROM ABOVE…..Sometimes items will be returned to the dock and I have to go back and figure out where they go and how to replace them. Couldn’t there be a way to NOT have the rooms shift until you are “finished” moving rooms? The only other option I can use would be to remove ALL items from ALL my rooms, arrange the EMPTY rooms the way I want them, THEN go BACK and redo EVERY SINGLE ROOM!!! I REALLY don’t want to have to do that? It’s fun being able to rearrange the rooms, especially when you have themed rooms you want to be next to each other. Doors are a huge problem and cause us to have problems when designing rooms. Having the “sliding” rooms when you are trying to arrange rooms is a problem, too. PLEASE ask the Design Team to help us! Please! Thank you! I hope you, or someone that can help, will read this. :-)

KittyXCat

There are Zodiac Costumes, but what about Zodiac buddies? There could be a flying flame for fire, a water drop for water, a leaf for plant, and a rainbow for air. That would be SO cool!

Traveller

Hi there. Can you create some Asian themed recipes? Tofu with snow peas and chili? Or Tofu with rice, snow peas, chili and peanuts for the mega stoves. Rice with peanuts and black bean sauce? Stir-fried noodles with carrots and green beans? Tuna, rice and seaweed for sushi? Eggplant, pumpkin and bean sprouts, rice and chili? Chicken, cashews and curry sauce. Spinach, cottage cheese and chili in a pureed dip. There’s so much potential here to go beyond some of the fantastical recipes. You already have the ingredients either in the shop as items or seeds.

Comments are closed.