Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

You should add the Signature Husky to the W shop! I can’t find one online with a code to adopt it for less than $300 and it’s killing me. I’m autistic and i’ve been playing webkinz since for 10 years already and I never got the chance to get the signature husky. Huskies have always been my special interest and i have tons of the basic siberian huskies and the lil kinz huskies.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I agree with zebra486!!! & also, if we could put decor above doorways! I always feel like my room is missing something because I can’t put decorations above the doorway..

zebra486

I’d like to suggest the option to sell rooms that you don’t need anymore or accidentally bought. I’ve somehow accumulated a lot of small rooms but have no use for them now. If not selling rooms, being able to upgrade or downgrade using kinzcash would be helpful as well.

chloe135c

I really do like the idea of that! With how old my Webkinz Account is, I have so many useless rooms, or rooms that should be bigger..

EsorNorDorf

This^ Every new pet I get, I am given those ridiculously small rooms that cannot be used for anything. They are all moved to a corner where I will not see them again. Thankfully, I just got my 10th pet so I will no longer have to deal with those rooms.

Agreed!

bellalicious

hi webkinz people! my suggestions is regarding ATOMICOLICIOUS! there are many players who if they don’t like their next move, they try to switch two atoms that don’t match to avoid their turn. the problem is when they do it for the next 35-40 turns until the game runs out. you know how if you fail to make a play twice the game ends? would you consider setting a limit on how many times they can make a mistake in a row? maybe 3-5 times? that way the game ends if they have no intention of making a move. thank you for all you do to make webkinz outstanding!

Webkinz team: if you read this, please pass it on to the game coders. Flutterbugged is my favorite game, and I would be really happy if it was fixed. Please don’t give it new graphics or anything, just a bug fix. (No pun intended.)

I play Flutterbugged multiple times each day, and I have noticed two glitches.
      1. Anytime during the game, a flower bunch can turn into a moving flower bunch. You can identify it by noticing that it has appeared with the growing sound, but not the animation. It will usually be where another flower bunch just was. Without warning, it will be on the other side of the screen. This is really annoying when a big group of Flutterbugs is about to reach you and you suddenly have no defense and lose the game. Once you have one moving flower bunch, you will have them for the rest of the game. It would be great if this was either removed or improved. Moving flowers could only appear after a certain point (like 6000 points) and be a different color (lavender like the Flutterbugs or dark pink, to match Fiona).
      2. I think three times or maybe four

… I have gotten a broken game. This is when there are only two flower bunches that appear in the exact same places over and over and two hives on top of each other. This does not fix itself and lasts forever and gets really boring. I have only gotten it later in the game (13000 to 26000 ish). Has anybody else encountered these problems?
        Thanks, seafoampeanut

Also, there should be a notice about the word limit in the forum. Sorry if my first ending decides to show up and my post has two endings :)

Comments are closed.