Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

starlessky

I want Ganz to bring back the Pet of the Month music videos.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My daughter loves those. She’s still making me listen to them after all these years. I’ll let her know she’s not the only one who misses them. Thanks starlessky.

Traveller

It would be great if WW created a virtual version of the iconic painting, The Jack Pine, by Canadian Group of Seven artist Tom Thomson. Recent reports say that this much painted and photographed tree is dying. WW has created many beautiful trees for us I would love to be able to include the Jack Pine in one of the forests I create in WW. What do you think?

p9988

Please bring back DiceKinz, it was such a fun game! I miss some of the classic things from the original version of Webkinz! (Also, Webkinz is WAY too geared towards deluxe members, I know you want to make money but I’ve had an account since Webkinz first began and this just seems super greedy of Webkinz to exclude long-time members from so much content!)

We joined in 2008 and it was already Wishing Well 2. I’ve always wondered about the original Wishing Well.

cutey531

I totally agree with you!

montauklady

Wondering if this will affect Webkinz:
          Saying goodbye to Flash in Chrome
          Anthony Laforge
          Product Manager, Google Chrome
          Published Jul 25, 2017
          Today, Adobe announced its plans to stop supporting Flash at the end of 2020.

For 20 years, Flash has helped shape the way that you play games, watch videos and run applications on the web. But over the last few years, Flash has become less common. Three years ago, 80 percent of desktop Chrome users visited a site with Flash each day. Today usage is only 17 percent and continues to decline.

This trend reveals that sites are migrating to open web technologies, which are faster and more power-efficient than Flash. They’re also more secure, so you can be safer while shopping, banking, or reading sensitive documents. They also work on both mobile and desktop, so you can visit your favorite site anywhere.

These open web technologies became the default experience for Chrome late last year when sites started needing to ask your permission to run Flash. Chrome will continue phasing out Flash over the next few years, first by asking for your permission to run Flash in more situations, and eventually disabling it by default. We will

lmj87

I very much agree, It’s Deluxe this, Deluxe that, what about the non-deluxe? The long time players that has been there all this time, that love webkinz, for some players that can not afford to go DELUXE.

57abby

Isn’t it about time to add new prizes to the Zum catalog? I have one of everything and would love to add some different zum items to my rooms

I agree, and not just the Zums. We need new prizes in all the Magical Forest areas. Any chance for something new?

its_caroline

I would love to see Home Before Dark on the app! Its my favorite game, and I miss it dearly when I’m on the go.

Comments are closed.