Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

My husband and I always make a point of purchasing a yearly membership on Black Friday, saving our pennies to do so, because it’s such a good deal. However, what I REALLY wish that Ganz would consider is allowing us to CHOOSE which special pet we receive for buying a yearly membership. We bought our subscription and will be receiving a rainbow tiger, which is lovely but honestly, I’d die to get the fairy kitty I now see advertised with buying a yearly subscription. She’s absolutely the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen and I know I won’t just be able to buy her in the Estore. :-(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

I agree! When my membership renews in March, I’ll be getting the fairy kitty, but would prefer the rainbow tiger.

Percy2019

Hi Webkinz Team, I really am hooked on the Pizza Palace game in the Webkinz Arcade. I was thinking that you should make a Pizza Palace 2 game. In the PP2, you’d choose your character to play as, the game would have several difficulty modes, and perhaps unlockable challenge levels similar to goober’s atomolicious. It could have narrated cutscenes for the story mode.

slk

I suggest fixing the 502 Gateway Error on this site. Please.

cutey531

You should sell deluxe gift cards at stores again. You should also do a deluxe week where even if you do not have a deluxe membership, you could do everything that the deluxe members could do.

Hi, I’ve been looking for a couple of items which I don’t think exist. Firstly, A display cabinet which stores trophies but you can see the trophies in it without having to open the cabinet. Secondly, a room divider that I can hang pictures on as I want to create a gallery but it will look a bit lame if it only has a few pictures on the two walls. Any ideas anyone?

cutey531

I like the idea for the trophy display. It is a really cool idea!!!!!

Tertulia

I really like these suggestions. I would definitely use them.

Traveller

The trophy display cabinet is a good idea. Being able to hang things on a room divider is a fantastic one.

Glad to hear others like these ideas too. I wish we could still invite friends to our house.

Sparky1109

These are both such good ideas! It takes so much space to display trophies on pedestals/tables and they never look as good as I want them to, I’d love to be able to have a display case, especially if it could hold multiples. Also love the room divider idea, even just a sort of false wall divider would be nice, especially if there were a way for it to sit on the border of furniture spaces instead of taking a whole slot for it

Comments are closed.