Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,230 replies, has 1,092 voice, and was last updated by  starlessky 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

cutey531

You should sell deluxe gift cards at stores again. You should also do a deluxe week where even if you do not have a deluxe membership, you could do everything that the deluxe members could do.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi, I’ve been looking for a couple of items which I don’t think exist. Firstly, A display cabinet which stores trophies but you can see the trophies in it without having to open the cabinet. Secondly, a room divider that I can hang pictures on as I want to create a gallery but it will look a bit lame if it only has a few pictures on the two walls. Any ideas anyone?

cutey531

I like the idea for the trophy display. It is a really cool idea!!!!!

Tertulia

I really like these suggestions. I would definitely use them.

starlessky

I want Ganz to bring back the Pet of the Month music videos.

My daughter loves those. She’s still making me listen to them after all these years. I’ll let her know she’s not the only one who misses them. Thanks starlessky.

Traveller

It would be great if WW created a virtual version of the iconic painting, The Jack Pine, by Canadian Group of Seven artist Tom Thomson. Recent reports say that this much painted and photographed tree is dying. WW has created many beautiful trees for us I would love to be able to include the Jack Pine in one of the forests I create in WW. What do you think?

p9988

Please bring back DiceKinz, it was such a fun game! I miss some of the classic things from the original version of Webkinz! (Also, Webkinz is WAY too geared towards deluxe members, I know you want to make money but I’ve had an account since Webkinz first began and this just seems super greedy of Webkinz to exclude long-time members from so much content!)

We joined in 2008 and it was already Wishing Well 2. I’ve always wondered about the original Wishing Well.

cutey531

I totally agree with you!

Comments are closed.