Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

tunkany

To be honest, I’d really like to get the original Kinzville map back. I just really don’t like how the customizable map looks; my design skills leave much to be desired, but even so, I prefer 2D to 3D. It’s just the way I got used to it as a litt me kid and the change still makes me uncomfortable; I rarely use the map because of this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

anibumblebee

Selling items purchased with estore points I love being able to purchase items from the estore, however sometime challenges will award me prizes that I am not really interested in but I cannot trade or sell these items so I have a lot of unnecessary items in my dock and I can’t do anything with them. I would really love to be able to sell them back for some estore points!

tunkany

YES!!! I’ve been stuck with these red riding hoods for years…

jammershark

@anibumblebee I wish I could too! When I was younger, I made some purchases I don’t need anymore and also prizes just sit in my dock unused. I can’t send or trade them, so selling them for be nice. Great suggestion! ~Jammershark

lilstinky

That would be great to sell them for estore points! However, if you really just want to get rid of them, you can contact customer service and ask them to remove the unwanted items from your dock. I did this a while ago, and was glad to get rid of some unsellable/untradeable items. ~ momssanitytime

bastara

Still in favor to change Webkinz names! A lot of mine are spelled incorrectly or are not capitalized. You could even charge estore points for the name change or like 1,000 kinzcash. I have over 100 Webkinz and at least 30 I would love to fix their names. I’m sure the Webkinz community would 100% support this idea! Thank you :)

Lullin

I really like this suggestion, i have a lot of misspelled and uncapitalized names on my account. It has been driving me nuts for years!

tunkany

Yeah I have all lowercase names, all uppercase, and I misspelled quite a bit of words. It’s embarrassing.

jammershark

@bastara I support this idea even though I am not looking to change any of my pets names at the moment. ~Jammershark

On Kinz chat I would like an apologie listing so if we miss a party we can say we are sorry and why we didn’t show up. That would be really nice vand is part of learning manners! Thank you!!

loriee29

I agree – sometimes when I receive the invitation, the party has already happened. Never like to miss a party!

pompom323

I suggest you fix the UserNameExists glitch on the kinzchat phone. i have emailed support numerous times, and i have never gotten a reply. And can you please make house party’s stop glitching?? they never let me use the kinzchat, also very frustrating. Thank you!! ~Camo Cat (=^..^=)

Comments are closed.