Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I’m sure this has been mentioned many times but I, as well as a lot of others, would absolutely love it if there were more organizational features such as more filters/sub-categories added to the dock! I’ve had my Webkinz account since 2008, so I have A LOT of items haha, and it can be very irritating scrolling so much to find something or even just browse to see what I have. Not to mention there are some items I’ve noticed aren’t in any of the sections except in the “All Items” category, so those get lost for me as it would take way too long for me to go through that category. For some examples, sub-categories could be added in “Food” for drinks, snacks, meals, pet favorites, etc. And the “Furniture” category could definitely use some sub-categories/filters as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

heythere13

I agree with Faunalover and FluffyAngle! there should be a way to sell our old rooms, especially since I have bought the wrong ones by mistake:)

roseyosey

I 100% agree with you we should be able to sell our rooms if we don’t want them. :)

If the Kinzapedia is updated at some point, it would be helpful if item descriptions included where the item could be bought or won both now and throughout the item’s history (e.g. W-Shop, Kinzstyle Outlet, Curio Shop, Jumbleberry Fields, SPREE!, the monthly prize pool, the general prize pool, or any number of other places).

smiles49

Kinzchat plus should be available in parties, games, and other places with other plus members! The preset chat stuff is not fun with friends!

Faunalover

I’d also love an adjustment to the Token Pets. Since I already have most of them, I’d love to be able to increase the chances for the ones I don’t have in some way – maybe a checklist? Another thing is that since Siggies are offered as Token Pets but not technically available, I’d LOVE for other otherwise unavailable pets like the Sparkling Pegasus, Sweet Tooth Tiger and Egyptian Mau to be available in the same way! They could still be pricey – but at the very least attainable.

Comments are closed.