Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

frozenanna2

you guy’s should make a webkinz sleeping mask! for the dress your pet window! that’s my sister’s idea her username is frozenelsa5 and i’m frozenanna2 i have an idea to! you guy’s should make webkinz juice boxes that you can place on tables! like an item!the sleeping mask idea was frozenelsa5 and the juice box item idea was me frozenanna2 i hope you guy’s like our idea’s! if you do like them i’m sure it’ll be a thing in webkinz world! thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

you guy’s should make a webkinz sleeping mask! for the dress your pet window! that’s my sister’s idea her username is frozenelsa5 and i’m frozenanna2 i have an idea to! you guy’s should make webkinz juice boxes that you can place on tables! like an item!the sleeping mask idea was frozenelsa5 and the juice box item idea was me frozenanna2 i hope you guy’s like our idea’s! if you do like them i’m sure it’ll be a thing in webkinz world!

azzurri311

When buying a party pack from the W shop and creating a party from it, you should not be allowed to invite free members as they are not allowed to attend. It is a waste of an invite and kinzcash.

Huggie

now, i know this is suggestions, but what do you do with the Ghost’s Gold Doubloon? i got it at that don’t rock the boat game at vacation island and now it is just in my inventory and it only sells for 200 kinzcash so anyway if you know what it does please tell me and thanks. :)

Alphaowlbear

I have one in my dock so I checked the value of it at the Wshop. Mine can be sold for 424 KC – that’s a pretty good amount of cash. Pretty much all you can do with the Doubloons is sell them for cash, try to trade them or gift them to someone.

funkypea

i personally think that mazin hamsters NEEDS to come back! it was such an original idea and it was such a fun game, i remember sitting there and playing it for hours. it would make webkinz all around a better game and it would have people playing it a lot longer since there isn’t much to do after you’ve completed all of the “things to do’

Comments are closed.