Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,432 replies, has 1,181 voice, and was last updated by  Faunalover 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Faunalover

I have wanted the Webkinz Catalog to be updated and improved upon for ages. As the WI pet list is the only list I’ve seen that’s actually up to date, if it could be imitated and turned into a proper checklist for users, with sections for notes, that would be soooo handy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Faunalover

Along with the current item categories in dock, I’d love a way to see Rares, Retired, PSIs etc., since I’ve made rooms to specifically hold each of those categories and more. Oh, and a way to know how many of each item – even outside those categories – would be nice. I realize items stack in the dock, but I mean the items already in rooms in this case.

Faunalover

I’m still disappointed that it’s not allowed/really difficult to get pet names changed. I’ve got dozens of pets and have only let two pets slip with repeat names. I guess it’s not crucial and I know customer support can only do so much, but it still irks me even after years.

Faunalover

Also regarding rooms I REALLY want a pre-view option for them. Similar to when browser pages are minimized, just in much larger scale. I’ve personally got tons of pets waiting on room decor because now that it takes forever for any new non-Estore themes to become available, it also takes forever for me to complete rooms.

Lenda7

I’ve got a pink and white cat, and online there is a glitch where there is a weird brown thing around her head. Could that glitch be fixed please?

Comments are closed.