Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Abby1133

I would like to suggest the possibility to delete/sell rooms that you no longer want. I have a lot of rooms that I do not want anymore.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

12bz

The Webkinz app for Windows crashes all the time. I am not sure what the problem is, but it freezes and stops responding. I know it is not a result of my internet connectivity, so I believe it has to do with the actual program. Could this be fixed?

netge

So glad it is not just me. I have sent an email to Webkinz to ask why the Windows app no longer works, but have had no reply. After the Webkinz update last week I have been unable to get the app to go beyond a small window opening and telling me that there are no updates and then freezing up. I have to close it with Task Manager. I am now forced to play on Google, but am worried as Flash player will be gone soon and then I won’t be able to access my accounts. I had my eldest son come and look at my laptop, as he is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and works in IT and he tells me it is nothing to do with my computer, it is a fault with the app. Please could someone let us know why there are major problems with it and when it will be fixed.

foxyleila

webkinz is always updating prizes on wheel of wow and other games, why aren’t the rewards here on webkinz newz ever updated with new items? i have a lot of Moneyz to spend, but i already own most of thees prizes. please give us new rewards!

frozenanna2

you guy’s should make a webkinz sleeping mask! for the dress your pet window! that’s my sister’s idea her username is frozenelsa5 and i’m frozenanna2 i have an idea to! you guy’s should make webkinz juice boxes that you can place on tables! like an item! i hope you guy’s like our idea’s! if you do like them i’m sure it’ll be a thing in webkinz world! thanks!

frozenanna2

you guy’s should make a webkinz sleeping mask! for the dress your pet window! that’s my sister’s idea her username is frozenelsa5 and i’m frozenanna2 i have an idea to! you guy’s should make webkinz juice boxes that you can place on tables! like an item! the sleeping mask idea was frozenelsa5 and the juice box item idea was me frozenanna2 i hope you guy’s like our idea’s! if you do like them i’m sure it’ll be a thing in webkinz world! thanks!

Comments are closed.