Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,449 replies, has 1,191 voice, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 13 hours, 14 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

can webkinz go back to the way it was in 2015?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Faithlovefan

Something I have found difficult is finding things when you join or rejoin Webkinz after it has been going on for a while. There is a lot that you miss that you wish you could get. My suggestion? There are days or weeks of the year where we can get certain items that have been retired or currently unavailable. For instance, a week where you giveaway retired theme items (like the Hockey theme, Kooky Scientist theme, Football theme, etc) either in daily gifts or wheel prizes. Another idea is that you can have a special day each year where you can bring out all of the promo pets and make them available for purchase on Ganz! Not only will everyone get a chance to get certain pets that they missed but Ganz will be able to profit from it as well!

ack2906

It would be great if there were more building kits in the wShop, or in the Curio Shop, even if only for a limited time. It would also be amazing if you could by PSI items from the wShop, even if you could only buy more of the ones that you’ve already got for free with your pets, even if there’s a limit.

netge

I asked many years ago if we could have the option of one or two much larger rooms for our pets, ie ones 4 times the size so we could actually create a pet theme park or country park or seaside, etc of our own. The present large rooms are ok, but very limiting when you want to make a much bigger room. You could maybe only have one or two of these rooms, but it would be great.

Faithlovefan

That is such a brilliant idea! I hope they actually consider this one. I am in the process of making a theme park and it is nearly impossible to fit everything into it. A bigger room would also be nice for the bigger themes, such as the Wonderland theme or Medieval theme.

kaykaylaney

Webkinz should make a flooring with carpet instead of tile.

Comments are closed.