Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

alucard

I agree with peanuttwo and calvarychapelboy. Not too long ago, Webkinz/Ganz asked us for suggestions to make Webkinz better. I know we all thought they would improve the game by getting rid of doors, making it easier to get retired items, allow us to sell/trade/post ALL VIRTUAL items we have PAID REAL money for! Plus, there were lots of ideas and suggestions on fixing items that no longer work (example: the Time Machine from the Wish Token Prizes. It used to be animated and your pet could sit in it. Now, it does nothing. And, the Log Ride that Webkinz STILL gives out as a Welcome prize for a new pet, STILL doesn’t work! Why give it as a prize if it doesn’t work!!) We asked that challenges and games be less stressful, especially for younger players as well as older adult players. I could list many many more things that we suggested. However, what Webkinz/Ganz DID do, was to create the NEW Webkinz! Sorry, but that was a sucker move, in my opinion. I realize that there are players who love it, and I’m happy for them. I do not. I love the original Classic Webkinz, and am disappointed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Gramps

I agree completely with alucard. Our family is disappointed there haven’t been more fixes on the Classic Webkinz. It almost feels like we’ve been abandoned. I realize a new website needed to be developed for the Classic Webkinz but it shakes so violently it makes some of the users in our family unable to design rooms, garden and do basic activities in the rooms. Please give some attention to these issues.

changes2012

Totally agree. It would also be nice if we could use both Classic (where ALL my thousands and thousands and thousands of items are) and the new one — I went there by accident one day when the switch first happened…and it is quite different. BUT NONE of my items were there. So I went back to the desktop Classic version. I agree about the difficulty of some of the games too — especially when they are the qualification for a Challenge… I wonder how many of us are adults…I get the feeling that there are a lot of us.

imspot32114

so true………………………………….

Webkinz should make prizes for webkinz next you can buy with your monyz (the money you earn in webkinz news).

HI friends! I would love to have a “wish list” for the W Store. Items I want to buy when I have enough funds.

That’s a great idea!

I wish dispensers could be “harvested” like garden plants where the pet can be anywhere in the room instead of having to be next to the dispenser. This would help quite a bit in room design as it would allow taller dispensers to be placed behind other shorter items.

Oops… This idea was supposed to a top-level reply to the forum instead of a reply to another post.

ang53

i wish we could have ability to cancel sent friend requests so that our requests dont fill up

peanuttwo

Hey Ganz team I love Webkinz but have a few things I’d like to talk about. There ideas to improve the game. As I feel some things in the game are really tedious or should be brought back. Please take the time to consider my suggestions because they will definitely help! Please Use Them!

Bring back

1- I loved my page and hope you will bring it back as well as the mini golfing game in the arcade!

Ideas

1- Trading is really tedious to get everything so what I think you should do as well as trading. Is that you make every furniture item, wallpaper, flooring room theme, code, decoration, outside item, clothing item, dispenser, pet buddy and pet specific item for the pets you have as well as virtual versions of the pets buyable including all the retired items, prize pool items and things like challenge items or the collection items or like the fest items and estore items.
      For retired items you could make arte sell them all no matter what season they are but make them cost more kinzkash than they originally did. store items what you could do is make it cost less estore points

Comments are closed.