Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

lpark48

Hi Genelle…I have a couple of suggestions. Please make a tv that hangs on the wall. Then we could have so much more room. Also, I think you should make a Wacky webkinz pet. I have a room with all the wacky stuff and would love a wacky pet to put in there. Thanks. lpark48

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

No offense, but I think a Wacky pet would be kind of weird; I mean, it’s a small, upright creature alongside a bunch of anthropomorphic animals. It just seems out of place to me. That being said, I wouldn’t mind a Zingoz pet buddy. Or a Singoz, for that matter; I think they’re adorable, but they haven’t been seen or mentioned since that “Can a Cages Singoz Song?” book. Of course, there’s a reason why they’re never seen (they live in their own separate world), but I really wish we could see more of those squishy guys! Maybe in an Arcade game or something?

afgpony

hi! I had an idea to go along with the mayor election thing. what if we had a contest to make a national anthem for webkinz world and the winner’s song will be played at the election! if you like this suggestion my webkinz account is afgpony Thanks for reading this!

Liesilwkn7

I believe that Daisy Doe, should win the title of Mayor. Based on the results of the poll, it’s between Daisy, and Cowabella. Maybe Cowabella should do something most people would disapprove of, and then Daisy would have a higher chance of winning. If she doesn’t win, I still hope she open up a restaurant; as do many other people. Thank you!! :) :)

Fracktail

I don’t think that bringing someone else down is a good way to help someone else’s popularity; making Cowabelle do something bad is unfair, because the real reason people should vote for who they do is because of the changes that they’ll make (since that’s the only thing that will truly affect users). The idea isn’t to make Daisy win, it’s to see who each user wants to win; that means that there’ll have to be a little competition.

snuggles565

I have a idea 4 a pet. its called Darling Doe/Deer ; its a newborn deer with spots and instead of spots hearts! im drawing a pic of it now but don’t know where to post it. also heres the watermelon shirt ballet top summer fun top and green polka dot rain boots

lfrank

I think webkinz should make a Holiday and Seasonal w-Shop , where you could buy NOTHING BUT holiday ITEMS and SEASONAL stuff year around. Some of us don’t always have the e-store points or kinz cash during the holidays to get everything we need or want to build our holiday rooms. It would be nice to be able to work on Holiday rooms year around. Also holiday items shouldn’t cost so many e-store points or kinz cash , to me it makes no sense to put all that work into the design concepts of each holiday them then make the price so high no one can afford to get all the pieces .

Comments are closed.