Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,625 replies, has 1,253 voice, and was last updated by  Tommythepanda 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

bammba3

Please Ganz, please. PLEASE bring back the Webkinz Classic Plush Pets with Feature Codes!!! It is what made you so successful in the first place and your wide fan base is hurting because it is not there! The beauty of the Webkinz experience is that you CAN cuddle up with your pet AS YOU PLAY with that pet online, so unique and a great lesson in compassion and responsibility for children. PLEASE bring these back. :’(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

You can get these plushies from eBay and Amazon (I like to hold my plushies while I play, too)

Astarte

The challenge “Looking For The Lost City” 3/3 is impossible to complete without a full membership or a deluxe membership. I am only pointing this out as it does not seem intentional (all the other challenges I have seen so far, excluding the monthly deluxe challenges, have been available to all members). All Coral Reef items are either full membership/deluxe or purchased with Ganz points. If this was unintentional I suggest it be changed.

BeezKneez

Hi Astarte – First, I assume you are a free player. Unfortunately, Free players have a lot of restrictions of what they can and cannot do and that probably will never change. Secondly, all of those challenges are really old – from about 2012 or 2013 and things were different back then and some challenges have not been updated. You can try to email customer support and explain the help you need. Be sure to include your username, but not your password, and the name of the challenge and the task you need help with. Maybe they will help you pass that part – you will not get a reply to your email but one day find that you can continue with the challenge. Be patient, I am sure Customer Service is still backlogged with requests. Best Wishes.

I would love to have axolotls in the game, more things to do as a FREE person on Webkinz, more stuff to do as in on mobile etc and I would like to make more friends and for them to come round my house. My acc is LottieandJack btw and the last thing I want is for Webkinz Classic to have more people in the park. – LottieandJack

Flyerdream

I would love a Webkinz-a-thon, you know play games all weekend and no pet care needed, like a vacation from the pets! Hahaha!

LeafSheep

I’d really like an option to buy any active webkinz pet at the ganz estore. I was waiting to buy the reindeer until I had extra money, I noticed when I went to buy it yesterday that it was gone.. I guess you guys took it off the website after the holidays. But I can’t find a place to buy the reindeer anywhere online! As I was looking, I also found out you guys have made an axolotl in the past, they’re my favorite animal! I’d buy both, but neither are available. ..As of right now, you aren’t selling any webkinz online that I’m interested it.. bit of a bummer since all I have currently is my starter penguin.. hope you consider selling all active webkinz online.

Gladysomega

Because of the sheer amount of items, I have found that the Estore has to rotate the inventory, pets as well as room items, etc. After all, there are well over a thousand pets and an enormous amount of room furnishings. Also, it is a way to ensure that we keep checking the Estore to see what is available. Keep checking – the Odd Holiday feature often has different pets at sale prices. The Axolotl was a player designed pet – it will show up from time to time and the reindeer is seasonal – you will see it again. Best Wishes!

Comments are closed.