Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

bunnbunnn

In the Webkinz classic, there is an option to unlock mp3s of the pet of the month songs by adopting the pet of the month. But all these have already passed. I really like the songs, and it would be great if we could use our e-store points to buy or unlock the download for the songs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

maltese123

I was wondering if the feature of being able to move or remove doors will ever be considered or added to Webkinz Classic. This would help with the design of so many of my rooms, thank you!

In Classic, has anyone else noticed that the Clubhouse has a link to the Park, but the Park doesn’t have a link to the Clubhouse?

I would love it if I could create my own subcategories. A lot of my swimsuits and pajamas are two-piece and instead of having the top in the top subcategory and the pant in pants subcategory to put them in a separate subcategory for each of them under clothing.

Great idea! I’d like to be able to keep the current subcategories and add (several) custom ones for the specific items I select. It would be even better if there were a new main category that I could create custom subcategories in with items from different “standard” categories.

I wish there were games (board and cards) to choose from. The two main games I played are ‘go fish’ and checkers. Maybe add uno and skipbo. I really like those games as well.

Comments are closed.