Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I would add to be able to save things I like at KinzStyle Outlet and WShop to a wishlist. I also would like if toys were more interactive instead of simply were a decoration.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

Hey Gennelle Webkinz. When you adopt a new pet, you will be notified if the code is not valid, ie mistyped or has already been used. If it’s good, you still have the opportunity to cancel the adoption. Is there a way to test an *item* code without actually activating it? Right now, when activating an item code, it goes ‘live’ as soon as you type in an active code. There’s no opportunity to stop the process. My difficulty is that I often buy codes with the intention of giving them to friends. (I recently bought the Easter bouquets, for example.) But sometimes I get mixed up re which codes I have sent and which codes are still good to send. Could this function be added to the activation process? I can’t be the only dodo who gets her codes mixed up. :-) Thanks in advance for considering the idea.

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe after a valid code is submitted, they could add a “You have entered a code for __________. This code is valid until __________. Would you like to redeem it now? ↲ Yes | No”.

Traveller

I’m wondering if there were any plans to introduce a Tier 5 to Sophie’s Rewards Programme? Or if we have achieved Tier 4, we could possibly take the rewards journey more than once in a single year? Seems fair to me. :-) Signed, a loyal customer and often profligate spender on webkinz. sigh

bammba3

Please Ganz, please. PLEASE bring back the Webkinz Classic Plush Pets with Feature Codes!!! It is what made you so successful in the first place and your wide fan base is hurting because it is not there! The beauty of the Webkinz experience is that you CAN cuddle up with your pet AS YOU PLAY with that pet online, so unique and a great lesson in compassion and responsibility for children. PLEASE bring these back. :’(

frozenanna2

You can get these plushies from eBay and Amazon (I like to hold my plushies while I play, too)

Astarte

The challenge “Looking For The Lost City” 3/3 is impossible to complete without a full membership or a deluxe membership. I am only pointing this out as it does not seem intentional (all the other challenges I have seen so far, excluding the monthly deluxe challenges, have been available to all members). All Coral Reef items are either full membership/deluxe or purchased with Ganz points. If this was unintentional I suggest it be changed.

BeezKneez

Hi Astarte – First, I assume you are a free player. Unfortunately, Free players have a lot of restrictions of what they can and cannot do and that probably will never change. Secondly, all of those challenges are really old – from about 2012 or 2013 and things were different back then and some challenges have not been updated. You can try to email customer support and explain the help you need. Be sure to include your username, but not your password, and the name of the challenge and the task you need help with. Maybe they will help you pass that part – you will not get a reply to your email but one day find that you can continue with the challenge. Be patient, I am sure Customer Service is still backlogged with requests. Best Wishes.

Comments are closed.