Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

tristepin

I hope this is going in the right place, but it would be really awesome if you guys could fix the tv problem. Currently there is only one tv in Webkinz World that allows you to watch the shows, it would be much better if you could fix it so that the TVs that you buy would still work. Another thing, we can no longer visit our friend’s houses, and if this could ever be fixed that would be amazing. Last thing, I think you guys should bring back the Wacky Logout Carnival. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Queenflora19

they should let you use your kinzcash to buy and renew webkinz membership like they do in aj they let you use saphires to buy membership so if they can do it why cant webkinz do it or Ganz rewards should me membership

Two things: 1. Add more levels to the Family Score Prizes, and 2. Please do something with the app where you can A. mute the app (the only choice is to mute the entire computer) and B. add an option where you don’t have to have it on full screen. I doubt I’m the only one who multitasks while on Webkinz, and having the app fullscreen is a real hindrance to seeing/hearing notifications, music, etc., and getting other things done, as well as making it a pain to put in prize codes. I barely touch my Webkinz accounts any more because forcing fullscreen on the app is such a pain to me. Also why does the mobile app constantly have problems loading? This has been a problem for several years and through many iOS updates. And why does it take several minutes to deposit a single Wish Token?

GinnyRainbow

There is an option to exit out of full screen for the desktop app. When you open the app, click settings then uncheck the box and click done. For the mobile app: It does take about a minute to open. It is frustrating, but it’s loading a lot of information, so be patient. Also make sure all other apps are closed because they will slow the app down, and it will take even longer to load.

As much as I enjoy playing webkinz, I am saddened that so many things require estore points that are difficult to get. As a deluxe member, I am only earning 1000 extra estore points each month, I have enough for one buddy. Why do they have so many “premium” items? Why not just a select few “premium” items? Or you could earn estore points in addition to kinzcash.

12hope34

Hey! I was thinking that for pet buddies, maybe we could pick another one of our own pets to accompany another. For example say you have a cat named Alley and currently she has a flutterbug pet buddy. I am suggesting that another webkinz serve as an option in the same way the flutterbug is one. This does not have to mean we fill two hearts at once, just that we can pick another one of our pets to be a buddy to whatever main pet we’re playing with. It’d also be a cool idea to have a high five option between pets and/or a hug. Lastly, maybe y’all could add Kinzville Academy on the Webkinz classic app like there will be on Webkinz Next? Thank you!

Comments are closed.