Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

alucard

I know I’ve made suggestions before, but I would like to suggest a few more, but will probably repeat some I’ve already suggested here. Sorry if I repeat them. #1 – Please give us a way to know exactly how much space we have here in the forum to type. I hate having my message cut in half. #2 – PLEASE fix the “ghosting” of items in our Decks in WW. For example: the bottles needed for the creation of the current Hot Dog Event. Some of these bottles are what I can “ghosting” as they really aren’t there but you can see them. They won’t load into the stove and you can’t put them in a fridge or storage item. It makes it hard to know which ones will work. I have log out then log back in just to see if they have disappeared from my Dock. #4 – PLEASE stop the “Fill a Heart” thing! I am so tired of constantly getting “request” from my Pet! How is this “fun”? The Pets “pout” or “whine” because we don’t do as they ask! I also don’t like my Pet “yawning” and telling me it is “tired”. Are you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alucard

( As you can see….not all of my message appeared here! THIS is why we need to be able to tell when we have reached our ‘word’ limit! Why can’t there be a number/word counter? I see them used on other Web sites where messages are made!) Here is the rest of my message from last night: Are you kidding? This is a game and I should be able to play all night if I want. I am an adult! Let us PLAY, not have to stop and do silly things to make a Pet “happy”! And, #5 – PLEASE stop making the Tournament Arena a part of the challenges! Not all players are good at playing some games. Some players that will play with you in the TA, will leave the game before giving you a chance to win, too! Be creative here! Have us make a cookbook recipe 20 times, instead of playing a game in the TA! Thank you for hopefully reading this. Peace! :-)

alucard

(As you can see….not all of my message appeared here! THIS is why we need to be able to tell when we have reached our ‘word’ limit! Why can’t there be a number/word counter? I see them used on other Web sites where messages are made!) Here is the rest of my message from last night: Are you kidding? This is a game and I should be able to play all night if I want. I am an adult! Let us PLAY, not have to stop and do silly things to make a Pet “happy”! And, #5 – PLEASE stop making the Tournament Arena a part of the challenges! Not all players are good at playing some games. Some players that will play with you in the TA, will leave the game before giving you a chance to win, too! Be creative here! Have us make a cookbook recipe 20 times, instead of playing a game in the TA! Thank you for hopefully reading this. Peace! :-)

peachers0803

Hi Webkinz! I have been a loyal player since 2008. I know you guys created a new Webkinz, and I play that too, however, I will never abandon Classic Webkinz, given the size of my account and the amount of money that I have invested in it. I have a few suggestions, and I really hope you guys are continuing to update and improve Classic Webkinz to make these things possible! 1) PLEASE bring back some of the ways we can interact with the people on our friends list
      -My Page, this was awesome because we could check out what our friends are up to even when they werent online, like look at all the pets they have, and showcased rooms they were proud of
      -Why on earth would you guys take away the ability to invite our online friends over to our houses? What’s the point of decorating with impressive rare items and themes if we have no way of showing them off? 3) The pet whims and requests drive me absolutely CRAZY! I come on Webkinz to do what I want to do. I’m either working on a huge decorating project in my house, or trading in the

Mads_

I really wish they would bring back the ability to invite our friends to our houses too! That was so much fun and I spent so much time putting together fun rooms for me and my friends to hang out in. They should definitely bring that function back!!

unikitty11_

Hey, ya’ll! I have a ton of suggestions that maybe the Webkinz Team could add to Webkinz! Here are some suggestions I have, 1. I was thinking maybe (The Webkinz Team) could add more pet actions I already unlocked all of mine but I was thinking maybe you guys could add more along with new classes at the Kinzville Academy! Here is another suggestion, I was thinking it would be cool if we could upload our room designs to the Webkinz Clubhouse for people to visit since we can’t invite friends over to our house anymore, so I was thinking this would be cool to upload our rooms to the Clubhouse for people to visit! I was also thinking it would be cool if there could be Carnivals, Waterparks, Beaches, and Amusement Parks, it would also be cool if our pets could go to those places and sleep inside Hotels just like a real Vacation! I was thinking maybe those can be added to the Vacation Island map for your pet to go on Vacation! I was also wondering if the Webkinz Team could add more rooms to the Webkinz Clubhouse, maybe they could add the rooms that were from

frozenanna2

Omg @unikitty11 I love your suggestions! They are GREAT ideas!

What I really, really wish is that Webkinz put some of the older treat seeds and trees up for sale, if only briefly, in the Estore. I would dearly LOVE to be able to purchase a set of the early Donut seeds of many years ago! :)

Alphaowlbear

Do you mean the Home Grown Donut Seeds – it’s a chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles? If so, they are not from the Estore, but part of the Pet of the Month prize pool. If you adopt a Pet of the Month you are awarded a gift box that you can choose those seeds.

finnek

It would be really helpful if there was a separate Forum for all things Next. Thanks!

Comments are closed.