Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I think that the powers that be in Webkinz should seriously consider making a special Zingoz for us all to adopt! By gum, I know that I’d pony up, save my pennies and buy one! :D Love all things Zingoz!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

heart5200

Please bring back the Rare Egyptian Theme

alucard

@heart5200, I agree with you so much on this! I think the Ancient Egyptian Theme, and the Space Theme, are my very favorite themes. I don’t like that Webkinz removes and “retires” the room themes. Why can’t they have a different retired theme, complete with every item both WShop, eStore, and Deluxe item, every month, and let them be available for KinzCash just for that month? Rotate the themes though the year and give players a better chance to get the items they are needing and never had the chance to get. I do not like going to the Trading Room. I’ve never had good luck trading there. I doubt if Webkinz will ever do that, but we can always hope they will. :-)

indomethacin

I wish that furniture/decor items were kept in proportion with each other. I hate buying a side table or coffee table and finding it is bigger than the chair or couch I want to put it next to, or a picture on a wall that overwhelms the room — like those butterfly panels that I won — they are gigantic! I just got a fall fest harvest basket but it’s huge in my yard — ridiculous looking when I put it next to a bench. Same with the “handcrafted side table” that’s available now with the floating leaves. It’s not a side table if you can’t put it beside something because it towers over it. These aren’t things that are slightly out of proportion — they are way out of proportion. The same happens with the shoes. They are mostly oversized and look awful on the pets as far as I’m concerned. I just keep a select few that actually look nice. Please create furniture/shoes that are in the correct proportions!

alucard

@indomethacin, I have thought the same thing about the odd proportion sizes of some items. I would imagine it has something to do with how the item is created for virtual use. I don’t know, but it is very annoying when some really beautiful items are too big, or in some cases, too small, like those really tiny tea cups we got awhile back. I really don’t understand why the designers/creators can make items the correct size, but then I’m not a virtual designer. What do I know? Ha! What I do wish, would be that someone from Ganz/Webkinz would take the time to listen to these types of issues and correct them. Goodness…I just wish they would fix the hundreds of items that once worked and no longer do. For example, The Log Ride that they still have in the Adoption Pet Boxes, but your pet can not sit in it nor ride in it. I got one last year when adopting a new pet. It looks nice, but totally useless, so it sits in a storage room on that account gathering virtual dust. Ha! Webkinz Next is fine, but I really REALLY wish they would have updated and

alucard

I’m really hoping that someone from Webkinz will reply to this suggestion. Today was a rare day for me to be able to sit at the computer for more than 30 minutes at a time. I have been trying to work at arranging rooms, deciding what items I need to keep, send, or sell, and making items from all the various “cookbooks” and their food items. I really love having a chance to just sit for a couple of hours and just relax and play. Here’s the problem: I am so tired of not only the constant “requests” from my pet to help/want/need/buy/feed, etc, just to “fill the heart”. It’s annoying and I don’t like having to stop to do that. I don’t like the fact that the pets “whine” like a real child might in not getting “their way”. Would you PLEASE put a button to stop that feature for those players that don’t want to “fill the heart”? Today, I was constantly interrupted by requests for being hungry, sleepy, buy me something, play a game, or just yawning! Really? Do we have to have pets that do that? If players love doing all those features, great! But…please have

frozenanna2

I agree. I think there should be a button for that. It gets tiring when I am trading, and they ask for things. Then I have to tell my friend “Wait up!” in the chat.

Alphaowlbear

Hi alucard – I have also wished for the option in the settings to turn off the pet requests and the fill up the heart thing. I have reached milestones in all my accounts and really don’t care to go any further with the family score. Some players do like this activity, but it would be wonderful if we had a choice. However, if I’m doing something time consuming like decorating or organizing my docks, I just put my pet to bed – requests don’t happen if they are sleeping. Their hunger meter goes down to zero, for some odd reason, but I have so much food I can deal with that.

alucard

Hi, Alphaowlbear! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion about putting my pet to bed when decorating or organizing! I would have never thought of that! I do wish they would at least give us the option to turn the “fill up the heart thing” off when we don’t want to be bothered with the constant whining request. (I honestly don’t think it’s good to show our pets whining or pouting when they don’t get their way.) Another thing I don’t like about the heart thing is when the pet “yawns” and says they are “tired and needs a nap”. Good grief! Ha! Again, thank you for your wonderful suggestion. I will give it a try and hopefully it will help me. Hope all is well in your World, real and Webkinz! :-) – farout1

mogatti

please bring back the option to have friends over!!! we really miss it & it’s been forever, webkinz said you guys were going to fix it years ago… :(

BeezKneez

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that feature is gone for good from Webkinz Classic- the technology to do it just doesn’t exist anymore. When Ganz said they were bringing back the feature, they didn’t say how, and then they introduced Webkinz Next. I don’t play the new game, but I think you can do invites or at least it will be a future addition. Can a Webkinz Next player please comment about this? Can you do friend invites in the new game?

frozenanna2

I am a Webkinz Next player. Yes, you can invite friends through the new game witch is really disappointing. Idk why Webkinz Classic doesn’t have the feature and Webkinz Next does. That doesn’t seem fair. I emailed them, and they said that they’re working on bringing it back, but they didn’t have a release date. It is still upsetting. I LOVE Webkinz Classic, I play Webkinz Classic for about 1 – 3 hours a day, if I’m not busy. Webkinz Next I only play for 5 – 10 minutes a day. The new game isn’t as fun as Webkinz Classic. Webkinz Classic will live in my heart and will always be my home forever. ♥ – frozenanna2

@frozenanna2 The reason why you can’t invite friends yet in webkinz classic is probably because it’s very hard to make that with coding. Ganz spends a lot of time making new items and events for both webkinz classic AND Webkinz Next. It requires a TON of work to put new features in games. They are working every week to create this video game. P.S. Thank you Ganz for Webkinz!! :)

Comments are closed.