Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Jude2221

Will in-home TVs ever be fixed? I would love to watch the old shows again in my house instead of having to go to the clubhouse. This was promised to be fixed years ago and we’re still waiting… Would really love for it to finally happen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frogwoman09

I’ve been playing Webkinz since year 2 and never was picked for the wish for the day. Agreeing with a previous writer. 16 years times 365 days a year is a long time to not get picked. Everyone should be picked at least once. How many older players have never been picked?

netge

I have been playing for 14 years 365 days a year and both of my accounts have won wish of the day, it was about 3 years ago. I don’t know how they pick the winner, but I would have thought you ought to receive your wish at least once, having played for so long. netg / netg2

kayspilz

1. Allow members on Webkinz to visit eachothers houses. I was upset when we signed up to Deluxe, we still could not do so! Even still, non Deluxe members should be allowed to visit too, as free advertising to YOU on everything they are missing. 2. A better Tournament room. Allow to see when someone is waiting to play on Tournament. That way the looking member can choose a game in which they can play immediately. Perhaps leveraging the Deluxe account to see game stat statistics of players.

Gladysomega

we haven’t been able to visit friends houses for about 6 years. the technology just doesn’t exist anymore. It was never a Deluxe feature. that’s also why the party packs stopped working and were retired last year.

jammershark

@Gladysomega That makes a lot of sense. I remember being able to invite friends over when I first started on Webkinz, but that feature went away when Webkinz X was developed. I was also wondering why the party packs didn’t work, but again, it makes a lot more sense now. However, the party packs where the party would be held elsewhere (not in your house) still worked for me, even through their retirement. I wish that this feature would be reinstalled, because I miss it a lot!! ~JS

glamor414

If you guys are going to make exclusive items so expensive at the wish factory there needs to be more ways for us to win wish tokens besides just spinning the deluxe wheel. It’s so unfair and the wish of the day isn’t helpful either, do better with that stuff Webkinz. Make different games like you did in Next for Classic, don’t leave your OG players hanging because it makes me mad.

frogwoman09

Agree with glamor414. I have a lot built up but when first starting it was extremely hard to get coins. Also I’ve been playing webkinz since almost the beginning and have never been picked for the wish of the day. Everyone should get it all these years times 365 days is a lot of days to be waiting.

alucard

May I make yet another Suggestion? Could whoever moderates all these forums, actually ANSWER our comments, suggestions, questions, etc? I’ve noticed that a moderator will only “answer” a member when the question is in regards to “trading/selling/kinzposting” items, or a member wanting to do something that is, what? Against the rules? Can’t be done? Whatever….? I’ve read comments from people that seem to really need help with a question or an issue. Most of these are comments that can’t be helped by the average Webkinz Player. Why can those that are working for Ganz/Webkinz, help with these problems by answering them? I’m not asking for answers to comments or suggestions. I’m asking for answers to peoples questions about issues with and concerns about Webkinz. It’s so hard to keep up with and find our post here, that sometimes we never know if our questions are ever really answered. I think Webkinz Newz needs an updated Forum System! Yes? No? Maybe?

frozenanna2

@alucard! I TOTALLY agree with you!!! Webkinz needs to get better at answering people that are having issues or concerns! Right on alucard! I agree with you, 100%! YES I vote for an updated Forum System! – I vote YES! -frozenanna2-

alucard

Hi, frozenann2! Thank you! There are always lots of unanswered questions and very few actual answers. The whole Forum is hard to navigate, like when trying to find your own posted question to see if you got a reply. It also takes a while for the moderator to post your question or reply to others. It’s hard to gauge how long your comment can be, before you see that half your message is not there. Why can’t there be a word counter like other sites that use for messages? We need a way to see who has replied to our messages. We need to be able to hunt for older Newz articles instead of having to search, or guess, how far back we need to click the number list at the top of the Newz page. We need to be able to ask for help with trading, member to member, WITHOUT using the forum here. Not all players come to the designated forum. And, why can’t we talk about other “unofficial” Webkinz sites, even those no longer running. I mentioned one that I enjoyed being on, as you could easily message each other WITHOUT knowing personal names and info. This

frozenanna2

I totally agree with you! Everything you just said here, happens to me all the time! We need a new system where Webkinz doesn’t have to moderate comments anymore, and the comments just pop up when you submit them. And we need to have an updated system where they can moderate during the weekend! I know the moderators need a break from time, to time, but if I were a moderator, I would moderate every comment very quickly instead of waiting for hours or days. Sometimes they don’t even moderate the posts, and that gets frustrating because sometimes you work really hard on writing a post, and they don’t moderate it, and then you wonder why they deleted the comment, then you have to start all over! They should make a limit where, so when your comment gets cut, they should make something where when you write a comment, and get to the limit, they should make it like share center were you only have “whatever number they’d pick” characters, so that your comment doesn’t get cut. Your comment just got cut!

frozenanna2

I also think they should put Plumpy’s Glasses in the KinzStyle outlet, because you want to know how many years I’ve been looking for them, 8 YEARS. I can’t find them! You are very lucky to have them, if you have them!

Comments are closed.