Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,995 replies, has 1,422 voice, and was last updated by  dar2001 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Oakridge3

Hi! I would love if you could bring back the Wacky Log-out carnival – so much fun and always a nice little bonus to end off on! I would also like to see past years’ holiday/gift items (specifically like 2006-2016) make a reappearance during their respective holiday times, like how the Park was giving out chocolate eggs from previous years leading up to the Spring Celebration gift basket. This would give people an opportunity to collect some items they might have not been able to if they took a break from Webkinz for some time or recently joined. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

12hope34

It would be great if y’all added a zoom out feature on the map. I have a big account and would like to keep expanding it but the map is getting harder and harder to navigate. Having a zoom out feature would make it easier to move rooms around, etc.

The map could certainly use several new features for those of us with large houses.

alucard

I agree!!! It gives me a headache just trying to arrange my many houses where I can easily find stuff! One feature I would like see fixed is when you are moving a house, sometimes a whole row of houses will move when you do that. It will mess up your whole map! Also, my map will often Freeze and I have log out and log back in. I love to decorate and arrange my houses by Season or Holidays, but it’s so hard to do. We need something easier to control and use!

finnek

It would be helpful to have a Forum specifically for Next. Thanks!

frozenanna2

Eh, I don’t like Next that much

alucard

Hi, frozenanna2! I don’t care for Next that much either. Have tried playing is several times, but it’s just not for me. I do wish that Ganz/Team Webkinz would make a Forum just for Next Players. Maybe even have a Webkinz Next website just for them. I’m not fond of having to share this Webkinz Classic website with Next. It’s getting a little confusing for both Classic and Next players when reading about challenges and stuff. I think giving Next their own website would be better for everyone. I’m really just not interested in Next. Don’t really see why there had to be another Webkinz, especially since we all thought they were going to make more improvements to the original Webkinz once everyone had moved over to the Webkinz App. Getting Webkinz Next instead was a real let down, in my opinion.

frozenanna2

I left you 2 messages in this forum. Scroll up. I agree. Webkinz Next didn’t have to be created. People love the original Webkinz the best. Webkinz next is sometimes fun, but I only play it for about 5 minutes.

onesmarty

Can you please add the runway room back? It was so fun showing off our outfits and then voting on the best! My pet actually sometimes asks to go to the Runway room, I guess that’s a glitch but it is still sad. The clubhouse isn’t very fun or interactive anymore, the runway room being back would fix that.

tema

bake sale not working

Comments are closed.