Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,802 replies, has 1,331 voice, and was last updated by  netge 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Negh2000

I think food should be stackable in fridges.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Great idea. This would be very helpful.

I’ve had an account for a fairly long time. During this time the name I go by has changed. Webkinz is a really important game to me, and I think it would be great if there was the ability to change the name the pets refer to the player as.

wof

this 100 times. ideally you could change your username too, but even just being able to change the name your pets call you would be amazing.

Yes, I TOTALLY agree. My dad made my account, but put in HIS name & birthday!!

I think that the powers that be in Webkinz should seriously consider making a special Zingoz for us all to adopt! By gum, I know that I’d pony up, save my pennies and buy one! :D Love all things Zingoz!

heart5200

Please bring back the Rare Egyptian Theme

alucard

@heart5200, I agree with you so much on this! I think the Ancient Egyptian Theme, and the Space Theme, are my very favorite themes. I don’t like that Webkinz removes and “retires” the room themes. Why can’t they have a different retired theme, complete with every item both WShop, eStore, and Deluxe item, every month, and let them be available for KinzCash just for that month? Rotate the themes though the year and give players a better chance to get the items they are needing and never had the chance to get. I do not like going to the Trading Room. I’ve never had good luck trading there. I doubt if Webkinz will ever do that, but we can always hope they will. :-)

indomethacin

I wish that furniture/decor items were kept in proportion with each other. I hate buying a side table or coffee table and finding it is bigger than the chair or couch I want to put it next to, or a picture on a wall that overwhelms the room — like those butterfly panels that I won — they are gigantic! I just got a fall fest harvest basket but it’s huge in my yard — ridiculous looking when I put it next to a bench. Same with the “handcrafted side table” that’s available now with the floating leaves. It’s not a side table if you can’t put it beside something because it towers over it. These aren’t things that are slightly out of proportion — they are way out of proportion. The same happens with the shoes. They are mostly oversized and look awful on the pets as far as I’m concerned. I just keep a select few that actually look nice. Please create furniture/shoes that are in the correct proportions!

alucard

@indomethacin, I have thought the same thing about the odd proportion sizes of some items. I would imagine it has something to do with how the item is created for virtual use. I don’t know, but it is very annoying when some really beautiful items are too big, or in some cases, too small, like those really tiny tea cups we got awhile back. I really don’t understand why the designers/creators can make items the correct size, but then I’m not a virtual designer. What do I know? Ha! What I do wish, would be that someone from Ganz/Webkinz would take the time to listen to these types of issues and correct them. Goodness…I just wish they would fix the hundreds of items that once worked and no longer do. For example, The Log Ride that they still have in the Adoption Pet Boxes, but your pet can not sit in it nor ride in it. I got one last year when adopting a new pet. It looks nice, but totally useless, so it sits in a storage room on that account gathering virtual dust. Ha! Webkinz Next is fine, but I really REALLY wish they would have updated and

Comments are closed.