Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

frozenelsa5

I have A LOT of suggestions! Ok, bring back the golf game in the arcade, drive vehicles in kinzville, get dressed in the clubhouse or park instead of having to go all the way home to change, buy property’s, able to delete rooms, invite friends to your house, and that’s it, BYE!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

They said they’re working on the deleting rooms thing, and they took the getting changed in the Clubhouse & inviting friends over a long time ago. I’ve noticed that it’s faster to do it in the arcade.

PLEASE WEBKINZ for the love of your fans and your own creation. BRING BACK HOUSE VISITING. Why am I putting money into this game for stuff that I can’t even show off to my friends because you made an awful choice to remove the option to visit a friend’s home? This was a key feature of the game, it made it awesome and great, but for no reason you took it away from us. You took so much, you took away the Trading Card Game on the app, you took away Amazing Hamsters, you took away our Dr., Quack and sickness, you took everything that made us happy but if you can give one thing back, just one, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us visit our friends again!

I agree. I’ve been playing for over 12 years, and I’ve seen so many good stuff come to pass. And yeah, Amazing World/Hamsters was really amazing.

jsforfr

If needing items from Next will continue to be a recurring theme in Classic. Maybe you can add a way for people in Classic to be able to see if a friend on their list plays on Next or not. Like how we can see who is a free member, regular or deluxe member on our lists. That way people who play on next would know who might need the item without them having to beg.

Can you add the ability to change pet names? I have some older pets with very boring and uncreative names that I wish I could change.

I think the Wacky Logout Carnival should be brought back. I used to have so much fun with it, getting prizes and badges. I never really understood why they got rid of it anyway.

Comments are closed.